Do you want to buy an amazing TV for your house but don’t have enough time to do the research? Don’t worry; go through our 5 Best 120 inch TV guide.
But why 120 inches? When buying a TV, most people like to get the biggest possible screen that falls within their budget. 120 Inch TV comes in that category.
Many premium companies provide premium products to their customers, and they ensure to bring every product in the market that their customers demand.
Some customers have the television size in mind when setting their home interior, and they want the Best 120-inch TV for their home.
While there are not a lot of options available in this huge screen size, the feature set that the companies bring is their top-notch technology.
So, if you are also looking to buy the 120-inch huge tv screen for yourself here, we will discuss everything you need to know.
Here are our top 3 120-inch TVs based on Experience, Brightness & Sound Quality.
The best projector tv for an immersive theatre experience in your own home
Samsung 110-Inch 4K Ultra UN110S9V
This top-of-the-line television offers a truly immersive viewing experience
Hisense 120L9G-CINE120A 4K UHD Laser TV
With a sleek design and 3000 lumens of brightness
Why should You Buy A 120-inch TV?
The 120-inch TV combines the size, picture quality, refresh rate, software features, and connectivity specifications for you.
It is important to have all of that in one package because, in this way, the experience you get is premium in every manner.
Moreover, you do not need additional accessories with the TV you are buying.
So, whenever you are in the decision phase, set your requirements in front so that you know what you want.
5 Best 120-inch TVs
Here are our 5 best options based on:
- Samsung 4K Smart Laser TV – Best Theater experience
- Samsung Frameless Smart LED TV – Best Frameless
- Hisense L9 Series TriChroma TV – Best 3000 Lumen
- Hisense Laser Cinema TV 4K – Best ALR Screen
- Hisense Smart UHD Laser TV – Best UHD Smart
1. Samsung 4K Smart Laser TV – Best Theater experience
Laser TVs are relatively new in the world of TV, and they bring the combination of a Laser projector and TV where there is no need to make the place dark or set the angle of the projector.
This TV can be placed right next to the wall, and it will shoot right on the screen giving you the best theater experience that too in 4K UHD resolution.
Apart from that, this TV comes with some amazing features, including the Tizen operating system from Samsung.
It means that you will keep getting updates making it a future-proof investment.
Pros and Cons
- The ultra-Short throw and compact design of this TV make it the perfect choice for all rooms
- Supports 2.2 sound channel so that you can have a theater-like experience not only from the screen but from the sound as well
- 2220 lumens of this TV can bring life to your screen even when the sun is fully shining.
- The base sound is only 32 decibels, so you need to connect your sound system for the best experience.
Samsung 4K Smart Laser TV Review Video
With its stunning picture quality and smart features, the new Samsung 4K Smart Laser LED TV is an excellent choice for those who love watching movies on their big screen. Watch the review video now!
2. Samsung Frameless Smart LED TV – Best Frameless
Whether you are looking for a small 32-inch tv screen or you want a premium screen like no other, Samsung is the brand that will always amaze you with its premium product quality.
This TV from Samsung comes with the best combination of quality, hardware features, and software features.
So, if you are up for buying something amazing, then there might be no better choice than this one in the Best 120-inch TV category.
Pros and Cons
- To keep the experience premium this tv comes with a 120 Hz refresh rate panel with 4K resolution so that you can watch every detail that matters to you.
- It comes with a voice control feature so that you can smartly and conveniently control all the functionalities of this TV.
- Supports different connectivity options including some old ones so that you can connect all of your devices to one TV screen.
- This TV does not come with HDMI 2.1 port so you cannot use your latest gaming consoles up to their full potential.
What makes it the best choice for you?
When you take a look at this product, you will straight away notice the amazing features that it brings.
The first amazing thing about a TV this big is that it comes with almost no bezels.
This frameless design not only makes it unique but makes it very premium as well.
Apart from the design aspect, it has all the top-notch features that you want, making it a future-proof investment for you.
3. Hisense L9 Series TriChroma TV – Best 3000 Lumen
Hisense also makes some amazing televisions for its customers, and amazingly, it has its steps in the Best 120-inch TV category as well.
This TV from Hisense makes sure to bring all the necessary features along with most of the premium features.
With its amazing screen, you will be getting an experience like no other when it is combined with 3 Pure Color Laser technology.
To top things up, the display panel comes with an exceptional performance that is only possible because of the 3000 Lumens panel, which makes the experience further rich in terms of colors and details that you see on its screen as well as the screen brightness.
Pros and Cons
- Ambient Light Technology ensures that every image present on your display is clearest and in the most incredible image quality
- 40 Watt Dolby Atmos of this TV ensures to keep the sound experience for you like never before. So, with this TV, you will never need an additional sound system.
- Comes with a 4K resolution so that you can get the best content streaming results with your tv.
- There is no option for HDMI 2.1 ports so getting the full experience of your latest gaming machines is not possible on this TV.
4. Hisense Laser Cinema TV 4K – Best ALR Screen
With several brands working on this Laser TV technology, there are some different products available for you and this one from Hisense brings the experience like no other.
With its ALR screen and 2700 lumens, you can get the best experience from your 120-inch TV.
To make things further better, it comes with built-in support for your smart home assistants, so using and controlling it will be easier than ever.
Pros and Cons
- Supports Bluetooth connectivity
- Comes with HDMI and USB ports for external inputs
- You can control it with your voice as well as with the smart application right from your phone
- It can work with gaming consoles, but the experience will not be that better because of the refresh rate.
5. Hisense Smart UHD Laser TV – Best UHD Smart
The last one of the 120-inch TV options that we have is also a laser tv. So, you can expect some amazing viewing angles and easy installation.
The main highlight about this TV is that it brings the best in class 4K UHD experience to your home.
On top of everything, it comes with a 2.1 audio support system making things sound even better.
Apart from these features, it supports internet connectivity for streaming Netflix and your favorite content on it without any issues.
Pros and Cons
- Comes with support for wired and wireless internet connectivity.
- Bluetooth feature is available to support wireless 2.1 Audio system with this TV.
- You only need to place it 8 inches away from your wall for the best experience because of its short-throw technology
- It only provides 60 Hz, so if you are looking to use it with your latest gaming devices, then it might not be the best choice.
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Resolution||Voice Assistant||HDMI Ports||Refresh Rate|
|Samsung 4K Smart Laser TV||4.3/5||$2,997.99||Theater Experience||4K UHD||Bixby, Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant||N/A||N/A|
|Samsung Frameless Smart LED TV||3/5||$2,900.00||Frameless||4K Ultra HD||N/A||4||120Hz|
|Hisense L9 Series TriChroma TV||4/5||$5,297.97||3000 Lumen||4K UHD||N/A||N/A||N/A|
|Hisense Laser Cinema TV 4K||4.3/5||$3,499.99||ALR Screen||4K UHD||Alexa and Google Assistant||4||N/A|
|Hisense Smart UHD Laser TV||3/5||$12,949.00||UHD Smart||4K UHD||Alexa||4||60Hz|
Buying Guide – All the factors you need to check before buying
When you are buying a 120-inch TV, some little things can bring a huge difference to your experience.
So, you need to be sure that you buy the best product for yourself. By taking a look at these factors you can be sure that you are making the right decision.
Audio system support
TVs this big need great sound output as well for the best cinematic experience. So, either the tv needs to have an amazing built-in audio output.
Or there must be support for connecting a good audio output. Either way, you need to check the availability according to your requirements.
The screen experience is the next thing. Here you need to check things like resolution and refresh rate.
The higher will be the better and, in this way, you will be making a future-proof investment as well.
The last thing to look for is the connectivity features. If the display panel supports the latest technology, then the connectivity options must as well.
Otherwise, the experience will not be as great when you look to connect external sources like your gaming consoles or computers.
What Are The Dimensions Of A 120-Inch TV?
A 120-inch tv typically has dimensions of approximately 108 inches wide by 60 inches high. The depth of the tv will vary depending on the model but is typically around 12-14 inches.
This large size makes a 120-inch tv perfect for large living rooms or home theaters.
How Much Does A 120-Inch TV Cost?
A 120-inch TV can cost anywhere from $1,000 to $5,000. The price will depend on the brand, features, and quality of the television. Some of the more expensive 120-inch TVs may even come with a warranty or guarantee.
If you are looking for a cheap 120-inch TV, you may be able to find one for around $1,000. However, keep in mind that the quality of these TVs may not be as good as the more expensive models.
Buying a TV this good can be a huge investment for anyone so when you are making this investment, you must be sure that you have done all the research.
Well, with the work we have done for you, you only need to set your requirements straight with the help of this buying guide and select any of the available options.
In this way, you will not have to do a lot of research and you will buy a product that comes with peace of mind and reliability.
Frequently Asked Questions
Are Any Clamps Needed For The Laser Tv?
No, the laser TVs are usually table mount, so you do not need any clamps.
What Is Tizen OS For TV?
Tizen is Samsung’s proprietary operating system for its smart devices. So, with the products running on this OS you will get a Samsung-like user experience.
Which Sound System Can You Connect With The Best 120 Inch TV?
Well, most of the TVs come with amazing speakers but if you are looking to create a more premium experience then you can connect any system like 2.1, 5.1, 7.1, or so with the help of proper hardware.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.