An air purifier for home, as the name suggests, is a purifier that eradicates impurity from the air.
A mechanical filter is integrated into an air purifier for homes, which captures microscopic elements and contaminants that pollute the air.
Due to this, air purifiers have become quite popular among people having dust allergies and more.
However, with so many air purifiers for homes on the market, choosing the best one is strenuous, and you can select the one that might not fit your needs.
It is why today we will discuss the best air purifier for home and list some of the best ones you can buy on the market.
- Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier – Best choice air purifier for home
- BISSEL Air Purifier – Best budget air purifier for home
- Aviano Air Purifier 7-Stage Filtration System For Large Rooms – Best Multi filter air purifier for home
- JOBYNA Ozone Generator – Best ozone air purifier for home
- SHARKZILLA Air Purifiers – Best function air purifier for home
- Molekule Air Large Room Air Purifier With PECO Technology – Best technology air purifier for home
- VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series Black Air Purifier – Best smell removal air purifier for home
What is the best air purifier for the home?
To be labeled as the best air purifier for home, an air purifier system must capture a wide range of contaminations in the air having a diameter of 0.3-2 microns.
It is because most of the contamination or elements in the air that pollutes it have this diameter.
Now, of course, the best air purifier must also be cost-effective, as if not, it would not be called the best air purifier. Instead, it would be called an expensive air purifier.
The most crucial thing is that the best air purifier system must have an advanced and state-of-the-art filtration system so it can be more efficient. A more efficient system is always one of the best systems.
In addition, the best air purifier for the home must be easy to use, as you can’t say that a product is best if it takes too long for the users to learn how to operate it.
Moreover, it should be energy-efficient, and have some other features as well, such as removable filters, and easy maintenance.
Moreover, the best air purifier must not cause a lot of noise when functioning.
7 Best air purifier for home list:
As we specified earlier, we would list down some of the best air purifiers you can get for your home. Below-specified is the 7 best air purifiers you can get in 2021.
1. Honeywell HPA300 Air Purifier – Best choice air purifier for home
This is the best air purifier you can get for your home this year. It is a significantly large air purifier from Honeywell that makes sure that maximum air is purified.
It is a HEPA air purifier, which means that it has an integrated HEPA filter technology.
Moreover, for those of you who do not know, HEPA filters have many different types, such as True HEPA, HEPA-Like, HEPA-Type, and HEPA.
However, the best one is True HEPA as it captures 99.97% contaminants, allergens, and other microscopic elements as small as 0.3 microns.
And as this air purifier from Honeywell is a True HEPA air purifier, you get much cleaner and fresher air.
Some other features of this air purifier system include 4 levels operating system, namely High, Medium, Low, and Turbo.
All of these are the speeds at which the air purifier cleans the air. Moreover, there is also an auto turn-off timer option that you can select for a more convenient air cleaning.
All the products from Honeywell are brand-generic products and it is why the filters incorporated in the air purifier are genuine, and 100% reliable.
- The air purifiers from Honeywell are easy to carry
- works on removing the odor not just the fine particles.
- It can easily work since long hours
- energy efficient working methods.
Pros and Cons
- As the air purifier can eliminate even the smallest particles, allergens, and pollutants, it reduces dust allergies. Thus, it is best for people sensitive to dust, pet dander, and smoke.
- Efficient. This air purifier can purify and circulate air up to 4.8/hour, which means it is more efficient.
- It helps get rid of unwanted odor
- Brand-generic product
- No extra air filters come with the box.
Why is it better than others?
The Honeywell HPA 300 air purifier system is our number one pick in the 7 best air purifiers for your home because it is more efficient, and complies with all the US EPA standards.
The best part about this air purifier is it is easy to move and is easy to operate.
Moreover, the speed at which it operates is remarkable as well.
If you are considering buying the best air purifier for your home, make sure to consider the HPA 300 by Honeywell.
2. BISSEL Air Purifier – Best budget air purifier for home
This air purifier from Bissell is another great HEPA air purifier that you can buy if you want to have cleaner and fresher air circulating in your home.
The air purifier incorporates 3-level filtration that includes a fabric pre-filter, an activated carbon filter, and an H13 HEPA filter.
These integrated filtration stages ensure that all VOCs and other microscopic elements such as particulate matter, pollen, mold spores, and more are eliminated from your home.
Being a True HEPA air purifier, it more efficient than traditional HEPA. Additional features such as auto and sleep mode make operating the air purifier more convenient.
- The Bissell air purifiers comes with adjustable fan speed modes
- offers a very handy design that makes It look appealing
- easy to use.
- Easy to handle.
Pros and Cons
- Cord storage. There is a separate space where you can place the electrical cord of the air purifier.
- One button and a dial make the controlling process more convenient and hassle-free
- Compact design
- Five adjustable speed modes
- Perfect for large rooms. The air purifier for home purifies and circulates air at 4.8 per hour in a 327 sq. ft. and 1 air change/hour for 1582 sq. ft.
- Noise-free operation
- Can be a bit expensive, but efficiency and added features such as touch control justify the labeled cost.
3. Aviano Air Purifier 7-Stage Filtration System For Large Rooms – Best Multi filter air purifier for home
This air purifier system from Aviano is engineered to capture even the smallest microscopic elements thanks to the 7-stage filtration system integrated into the system.
The 7 filters in this air purifier for the home include:
- Pre-filter, which is made of aluminum, and captures large particles present in the air. It is also washable.
- Nano-Cold catalyst filter that eliminates toxic elements
- Activated Carbon Filter that eliminates VOCs
- Antibacterial filter, that as the name suggests, eliminates bacteria, and mold spores, fungi, and more in the air.
- HEPA Filter (TRUE) that captures particles as small as 0.3 microns.
- Ultraviolet C light kills bacteria.
- Anion filter layer that sprays anions in the air. As a result, you get much cleaner and fresher air.
In addition to these 7-stage filtration techniques, this air purifier has a built-in sensor that senses the quality of the air of where it is placed and displays that in front of you.
Auto mode based on the impurities such as allergens, and pet dander adjusts the fan speed and delivers the optimal results.
- The Aviano’s air purifier is excellent and offers a 7-stage filtration process.
- It is sound proof
- the installation method of this air purifier is hassle free.
- long-lasting functions.
Pros and Cons
- Unique and stylish design
- 7-stage filtration system makes the environment clean and healthy
- Comes with 2 filters
- Lightweight. As a result, the air purifier is easy to move
- Installation takes no time at all
- 3 fan speeds that are adjusted automatically
- Low noise operation
- Only comes in white color, which, to be honest, is not a big issue at all.
4. JOBYNA Ozone Generator – Best ozone air purifier for home
This ozone generator from JOBYNA is also a great air and water purifying system that you can consider buying for your home.
The machine works at produces 20,000mg ozone per hour when in air mode that removes all the harmful microscopic pollutants such as bacteria, viruses, allergens, and more.
This ozone generator from JOBYNA attacks all the biological matter, so it is recommended that you do not enter the room while the generator is operating.
When in water mode, the generator produces 500 mg of ozone. You can use water mode to purify water and other products such as vegetables by immersing them in the water.
- The ozone generator can be used in multiple places
- comes with a safe warranty as well.
- have two working modes.
- Water purifying device as well.
Pros and Cons
- Adjustable timer modes that start from 10 mins and end at 120 mins.
- Dual modes
- 2-years warranty from the manufacturer
- Can be used in cars, homes, wardrobes, and cupboards.
- Can be a bit difficult to operate at first.
5. SHARKZILLA Air Purifiers – Best function air purifier for home
This Air Purifier from SHARKZILLA has an integrated H13 HEPA filter that captures and purifies all the toxins, pet dander, mold spores, smoke, pollen, particulate matter, and more.
All this makes sure that the air you breathe is fresh, which helps you and your family to stay healthy and happy.
This air purifier also generates anions that remove harmful gases such as formaldehyde. Plus, the ambient light and low-noise features make it one of the best air purifiers systems.
- The air purifier from SHARKIZILLA makes the environment lively
- easy to breathe by its ultra-filtration processes.
- It is sleek and compact that makes it look stylish overall.
- Affordable for most of the people.
Pros and Cons
- Highly efficient. The air purifier refreshes air 6x per hour in rooms as large as 150ft² / 14m².
- Build quality is not that good, but it is sufficiently durable.
6. Molekule Air Large Room Air Purifier With PECO Technology – Best technology air purifier for home
The brand Molekule comes with the PECO technology that effectively removes allergens, microbes, contaminants, smoke, etc. It is best for bigger rooms and has an aesthetically pleasing design.
Touch control makes controlling the device easy. Overall, this air purifier from Molekule helps in defeating some of the RNA viruses, such as bacteriophages.
- The Molekule air purifier operates on PECO technology
- eliminated some types of harmful bacteria and viruses as well.
- It is application controlled and easy to use.
- Looks classy and smart control methods.
Pros and Cons
- Captures molecules from wildfires smoke and dust.
- Can be controlled with the app
- Completely kills all of the harmful biological matter in the air
- Incorporates Photo Electrochemical Oxidation (PECO) nanotechnology.
- It is a bit expensive.
7. VEVA 8000 Elite Pro Series Black Air Purifier – Best smell removal air purifier for home
This air purifier system from VEVA is one of the elite series from VEVA and surely is one of the best.
The HEPA filter in the system kills microscopic elements of 0.3 microns and eliminates the pungent smell.
- The air purifier from VEVA contains carbon filters.
- It avoids using the UV-C method that restrains from the production of Ozone.
- Removes bad smell.
- Ideal for removing very tiny particles.
Pros and Cons
- 3 fan speeds that you can adjust
- Does not produce ozone, which means there is no need for you to leave the room when the purifier is doing its magic
- Carbon pre-filters
- Outdated design
Buyers guide for the best air purifiers for your home
Some of the factors to keep in mind before buying an air purifier for protection against allergies are specified below.
When buying the best air purifier system for your home, make sure to buy the one that incorporates HEPA filters.
Moreover, go for True HEPA filter air purifiers as they are more efficient. You may consider the ones having UV light, but they are optional and do not make much of a difference.
When buying the best air purifier, ensure to read the details whether it complies with different standards, such as EPA set by the US.
Built-in sensor and auto mode
Check whether the air purifier you are considering buying has an in-built air sensor and auto mode.
Auto mode automatically adjusts the settings to purify the air based on the current situation of the air, and the sensor displays air quality in real-time, which is something you should be aware of if you are investing your hard-earned money.
The best air purifier should not disturb your good night’s rest by producing noise when operating. Make sure to buy the one that operates on low noise and low decibels around 30dB.
All these features would help you choose the best air purifier system for your home.
The above-specified are the 7 best air purifiers systems you can buy for your home. Also, some of the things you should consider when buying the best one is specified.
Does Any Air Purifier For Home Has The Ability To Produce Ozone?
No, it’s not the fact for any air purifier for a home to produce ozone. However, some of them do. So, it is better to check the description of the product you are considering buying to avoid inconvenience later on.
Do All Air Purifiers Spray Anions?
Anions are crucial for healthier air as they remove almost all the harmful microscopic elements, such as pollens, dust, bacteria, and more. However, not all air purifiers generate and spray anions. You can check the above-specified description to know which ones do.