With the pandemic still not fully eliminated, people are still looking for ways in which they can improve their lifestyles and live healthy life. Alen Air Purifier is one of the products to improve the living style.
Air purifiers are devices that purify the surrounding air in which they are installed.
As a result, people can breathe fresh air free from toxins, allergens, mold spores, viruses, pet dander, and more.
- Alen FLEX Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow – Best pick Alen air purifier
- Alen 45i Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow For Large Rooms – Best sensor detector Alen air purifier
- Alen T500 Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow For Large Rooms – Best commercial use Alen air purifier
- Alen 75i Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow – Best for anywhere use Alen air purifier
- Alen Breathe Smart Classic Large Room Air Purifier – Best Multiple modes Alen air purifier
- Alen FIT50 Air Purifier – Best noise level Alen air purifier
What is an Alen Air Purifier?
Alen Air Purifiers is a brand-generic and world-class Air Purifier that is both durable, efficient, and energy-efficient.
Alen Air Purifier is manufactured by the brand “Alen”, which has revolutionized the world of air purifiers.
With the latest integrated air filtration technologies and filters such as filters, Alen Air Purifier is best for mold, dust, VOC, smoke, and more.
Alen Air Purifiers are super effective for large rooms as they quickly purify the air.
Special features and easy navigation is some of the major features due to which people are attracted to Alen Air Purifier.
6 best Alen Air Purifiers you can get for yourself
With so many Alen Air Purifier models on the market, it is hard to choose the best one.
Therefore, today we will tell you about the 6 Alen Air Purifiers you can get on the market. Below-specified is the 6 best Alen Air Purifiers.
1. Alen FLEX Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow – Best pick Alen air purifier
This is the best Alen Air Purifier you can get on the market this year. This Alen Air Purifier is perfect for large rooms for up to 700sq Ft.
Plus, the turbo mode eliminates all toxins, harmful gases, and other substances, such as fumes, dander, debris, dust particles, and more from the surrounding air of a 700 sq Ft room within 30 minutes.
All this means you can breathe more fresh air and save a lot of energy. Hence, this Alen Air Purifier is energy-efficient as well.
Moreover, this Alen Air Purifier comes in three different models, out of which one does not support smoke cleaning, while the other two support smoke and heavy smoke cleaning.
The standard version has an integrated B-4 pure filter that captures all the allergy-causing particles, meanwhile, the upgraded versions have FL40-H FILTER (Carbon filter) and B-4 Fresh Filter.
Carbon Filter captures VOCs and gases However, the best part about this Alen Air Purifier is that all the models have integrated HEPA filters that eliminate 99.99% toxins, pet fur, odor, and any other particle as small as 0.1 microns.
- Sleep mode. All the models have sleep mode, which allows the users to turn off the device’s light with a single button.
- Available in numerous colors, such as Espresso, Graphite, White, Weathered Gray, Oak, and more.
- Effective and efficient cleaning.
- Uses very low operating energy. Energy-star certified.
Pros and Cons
- Compact and modern design
- Cost-effective in the longer run
- Easy to install
- User-friendly navigation and operation
- Lifetime warranty
- Quiet operation. Low-speed cleaning mode only produces sound up to 39 decibels, while high-speed mode produces only 55 decibels.
- High-grade filters that last for a year or a minimum of 9 months.
- No user manual comes with the box.
Why is better than other Alen Air Purifiers?
You might be wondering that why is this our number pick in the best Alen Air Purifiers. The answer to this question is pretty simple.
It is its advanced filtration technology and high-grade filters that last longer than most air purifiers.
Moreover, with a weight of only 2 pounds, this Alen Air Purifier is easy to carry, and you can carry it when traveling as well.
Furthermore, this Alen Air Purifier has been tested and verified by professionals in the industry, and it meets all the specific conditions.
Hence, this is one of the features that make this Alen Air Purifier one of the best ones.
In addition, the cost is always the number one priority when it comes to the best Air Purifier.
And within the range of many people, it has for sure passed our “the best Alen Air Purifier” label.
2. Alen 45i Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow For Large Rooms – Best sensor detector Alen air purifier
This is another one of the best Alen Air Purifiers that is ideal for typically large rooms. It also comes in three different models and various colors.
The integrated class H13 HEPA filter absorbs all odor and kills 99.97% bacteria as small as 0.1-0.3 microns. As it is a TRUE HEPA air purifier, it is much more efficient.
Moreover, the best part about the Alen 45i Air Purifier is that it has a light sensor that detects the presence of particles in real-time, and adjusts its speed upon the number of particles in the air.
It has a sleek design, which makes it portable. A heavy smoke filter in one of the models is perfect for VOCs and dense smoke.
Although, we would not recommend you to smoke, if you do and you do not want harmful chemicals to be present in the air after you are done smoking, just turn on this Alen 45i Air Purifier and see the magic.
- Low noise operation. This Air Purifier from Alen is the quietest. Even at high speed it only produces sound measuring up to 49dBa, while on low mode, it is only 23dBa!
- 3 adjustable fan speeds that are automatically adjusted based on the air quality. However, you can also set the speed manually.
- You can place it in your office, kitchen, bedroom, and more.
- 36 watts-50 watts power consumption
Pros and Cons
- Sleep Score verified, which means it helps you to have uninterrupted sleep.
- Easy to read the user manual
- Installation takes no time at all
- Intuitive interface
- You need to replace filters. However, they last for up to 9-12 months, which is more than enough.
3. Alen T500 Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow For Large Rooms – Best commercial use Alen air purifier
Alen T500 air purifier is also another finest air purifier that is ideal for large and spacious rooms.
The Alen T500 air purifier has a tower-like appearance and it works excellent for trapping fine particles that are very tiny.
The power source on which the Alen T500 air purifier works is AC and DC both and the weight of the item is around 9 pounds making it not too heavy to carry.
- It is a portable air purifier.
- Ideal for areas ranging up to 500 sq ft.
- Includes true HEPA H13 medical-grade filters.
- Ideal for offices, bedrooms, and kitchen.
- An easy design that is simpler to use.
Pros and Cons
- The noise level is up to 42 Decibels.
- Power consumption is around 53 watts.
- It uses a power supply of up to 120 volts.
- It is safe and secure to use with CADR certified.
- It does not produce unwanted sounds.
- Easy to sleep mode.
- Auto adjustable fan power.
- Unique design.
- AHAM verified.
- Might be on the expensive side for some customers.
4. Alen 75i Air Purifier Quiet Air Flow – Best for anywhere use Alen air purifier
Alen 75i air purifier is another quiet mode airflow that is ideally exceptional for extra-large rooms and works best for 1300 sq ft areas.
They can clean and filter out dust, mold, pet odors, and other smoke. The Alen 75i air purifier works best with long-lasting air filters. They are stylish and look aesthetic as well.
- Easy to carry.
- Several colors are available.
- Item weight is 27 pounds.
- Works on 120 volts power source.
- Perfect for large rooms and medium rooms.
Pros and Cons
- Contains true HEPA filters with medical upgrade levels.
- Captures 99.99 percent of the bacteria.
- It has 5 air quality colors.
- It has a laser smart sensor.
- Cleans 1300 sq ft every 30 minutes.
- Easy to filter out dirty air with clean under a few minutes.
- It has an induced sleep mode.
- Provides a better sleep.
- Can be quite expensive.
5. Alen Breathe Smart Classic Large Room Air Purifier – Best Multiple modes Alen air purifier
The Alen breathe smart classic air purifier is considered ideal for large rooms with good quality air exchange.
They offer medical-grade filtration with H13 true HEPA filtration filters.
They are excellent for air removal, dust removal and can kill some type of bacteria or viruses. They are not only famous for their work but also have exceptional features.
- The weight of Alen’s breathable smart air purifier is 21 pounds.
- The power source use is up to 120 volts.
- It has light technology indicator sensors.
- It comes with auto mode for fan adjustment.
- Cleans the air with utmost efficiency.
- Helps in the prevention of allergies and asthma.
Pros and Cons
- The true HEPA filters last up to 3 to 5 months.
- Easy to breathe and sneeze.
- Ideal for cleaning 1100 sq ft areas.
- Air exchange occurs every 30 mins.
- Generates perfect pink noise to provide a sound sleep.
- Can be heavy to carry from one place to another.
- Might be expensive for some customers.
6. Alen FIT50 Air Purifier – Best noise level Alen air purifier
Lastly, the Alen FIT50 air purifier is yet another excellent air cleaner for dust and other harmful allergens.
This air purifier works best against the filtration of mold, bacteria, and other pollutants. It also reduces smoke and lowers the surrounding VOC levels present in the air.
- It includes a vacuumable prefilter to increase the filter life.
- It comes with three air quality indicator colors.
- It has induced silver carbon true HEPA filters.
- Can be kept in office, bedrooms, living rooms and kitchen.
- Comes with an excellent dark mode feature.
Pros and Cons
- The clean air delivery rate is 220.
- Comes with a lifetime warranty.
- Power consumption is around 1.2 to 60 watts.
- It is energy star certified.
- The sound type is pink that enables better sleep.
- The noise level is 32 decibels.
- The high noise level is up to 49 decibels.
- May have some power working issues.
- Not affordable for everyone.
Buyers’ guide for best air purifiers
There are a lot of things to be sure of before buying air cleaners. Hence, some of the factors to keep in your mind before you invest in an Alen air purifier are mentioned below.
HEPA H13 filters
When ordering the best air purifier system for your home, make sure to buy the one that includes HEPA filters.
Moreover, go for True HEPA filter air purifiers as they are more well-organized.
You may ponder the ones having UV light, but they are optional and do not make much of a difference.
When buying the best air purifier, ensure to read the details whether it complies with different standards, such as EPA set by the US for better and reduced energy use.
Built-in sensor and auto mode
Check whether the air purifier you are considering purchasing has an in-built air sensor and auto mode.
Auto mode automatically adjusts the settings to purify the air based on the current situation of the air, and the sensor displays air quality in real-time, which is something you should be aware of if you are investing your hard-earned money.
The finest air purifier should not disturb your good night’s rest by producing noise when operating.
Make sure to buy the one that operates on low noise and low decibels around 30dB.
All these features would help you choose the best air purifier system for your home, kitchen as well.
Are Alen Air Purifiers Long-Lasting?
Yes, Alen air cleaners are quite long-lasting and do a very fine job in filtering out the air for a clean environment. Most of the Alen air purifiers come with a warranty that is either lifetime or 2-3 years.
Do Alen Air Purifiers Produce Ozone And Noise?
Most of the Alen purifiers do not use the UV-C method but it also leads to the production of trace amounts of ozone that is not harmful to your health. Secondly, Alen air purifiers do not produce disturbing sounds and have induced sleep mode.