Are you looking to buy an air purifier that solves all of the air quality issues at your place once and for all?
#1 Winner of Best Bissell Air Purifier “Bissell Wi-Fi Air320 Max Air Purifier “
Well, buying the Bissell Air Purifier will be the solution to all your problems. This does not mean that you can go around and buy any of the available options.
The best practice is to get a product that fits your needs in the best way.
- Bissell MYair HUB HEPA Air Purifier – Best Amazon’s Choice
- Bissell Wi-Fi Air320 Max Air Purifier – Best Smart
- Bissell Smart 2609A Air Purifier – Best High Performance
- Bissell MYair 2780A Air Purifier – Best High Efficiency
- Bissell Professional Air400 Air Purifier – Best Professional
- Bissell Air Purifier MYair Pro – Best Compact
What is a Bissell Air Purifier?
Bissell is a brand that is known for producing air purifiers that are packed with a ton of features.
The Bissell Air Purifier can not only purify the air at your place, but these are also very efficient when it comes to providing an amazing experience.
On top of everything, all the Bissell Air Purifiers are designed in an amazing manner making these products very well-performing as well as well looking.
The 6 best Bissell Air Purifier options you can select from
Bissell produces some amazing air purifiers that you can buy.
However, each of the options has some highlighted feature that fulfills the needs of a specific type of customer.
So, when you are going to buy a Bissell Air Purifier, you must look for the options only according to your requirements.
Here is our list of the best Bissell Air Purifier options for you.
1. Bissell MYair HUB HEPA Air Purifier – Best Amazon’s Choice
The first one here on our list is the best choice in a lot of ways.
Its design makes it amazing for performance as well as looks while the features ensure that you get the best performance that you need from this air purifier.
All of it makes this the best choice for small rooms with the reliability of Amazon’s Choice Tag
- The 3 layer filtering ensures to get rid of everything including smoke odor as well as pet dander
- Provides 99.97% filtration with particles as small as 0.3 filtered.
- Effective against the VOCs present in the air
- 65 Clean Air Delivery Rate
Pros and Cons
- Amazing performance for spaces up to 100 sq ft
- Whisper silent operating sound
- USB outlet for convenient and clutter-free bedside charging.
- No smart or Wi-Fi features available in this product
What makes it a better choice than all others?
Buying an air purifier for personal space can save you from a lot of issues caused by breathing in the bad air. This air purifier solves all of those issues.
On top of that, it comes with an intelligently designed 3 layer filtering mechanism to get rid of everything present in your air.
The cherry on the cake here is its budget-friendly pricing and the long list of features that it brings.
Our experience with the product
I bought this air purifier, so I might be able to get rid of my allergies. I always have a runny nose and itching eyes.
It feels like there is dust everywhere. I took medication, but I knew that I had to find more like a permanent solution. So, I got this air purifier.
It has helped me take care of my allergies so far without taking any medicine, but there is one problem with this unit.
When the red light is on, it means time to change the filter. Even after I change the filter and I use brand filters, the red light is still lit. I really don’t know why!
2. Bissell Wi-Fi Air320 Max Air Purifier – Best Smart
If you are one of those people who have fully adapted to smart technologies, then this one’s for you.
It is a Bissell Air Purifier that comes with Wi-Fi connectivity for a lot of smart features.
Apart from the smart features it also comes with the performance capabilities that you may need from your air purifier.
To keep things reliable and to provide peace of mind it also comes with an Amazon’s Choice tag.
- Medical Grade HEPA filtering
- Perfect choice for coverage area under 1582 sq ft
- Library level silent operation
- Automated sensors for operating according to air quality
Pros and Cons
- Color-coded air quality indicators
- Commercial-grade performance
- Quick performance
- The performance capabilities are not amazing against the dust particles inside the air.
3. Bissell Smart 2609A Air Purifier – Best High Performance
The third one on our list brings great value as well because it is a purifier that not only packs performance capabilities, but it comes with some amazing smart features as well making it one of the best choices for larger areas.
From its performance to design and certifications everything is done in the best manner.
- 3 stage filtration with a HEPA filter and Carbon filter
- Honeycomb style carbon filter keeps the smells out
- Perfect choice for areas as large as 1252 Sq Ft
- Provides 99.97% filtration results.
Pros and Cons
- Grabs particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Low power consumption
- Use it on 5 different fan speeds
- The operating sound is not that low when using it on full performance
4. Bissell MYair 2780A Air Purifier – Best High Efficiency
Well, the efficiency of this Bissell Air Purifier is not only restricted to its name.
It is one of the most efficient options that you have especially when you are looking for an air purifier for small places.
Its design lets you place it anywhere while the circular body allows for an overall air purification performance ensuring that you do not have to breathe in bad quality air.
- Amazing against smoke odor
- Activated Carbon gets rid of the odors as well as VOCs
- Different operating modes including sleep mode
- Perfect choice for areas under 100 sq ft
Pros and Cons
- Whisper quiet sleep mode
- Captures particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Best performance with 3-in-1 filter design using HEPA and Carbon filters
- No smart Wi-Fi connectivity features in it.
5. Bissell Professional Air400 Air Purifier – Best Professional
This air purifier not only looks and feels professional but when it comes to performing, it also performs professionally.
Comes with some smart features as well as some performance-enhancing features to ensure that everyone gets the best experience of using this Bissell Air Purifier.
- The screen on the front keeps you up to date with performance stats
- Color-coded air quality index indicator
- Smart design blends in with home and office interiors
- Protects against allergens
Pros and Cons
- 3 stage filtration
- Grabs pet hair and pet dander making it the best choice for pet owners
- Quick performance with Clean Air Delivery Rate of 279
- Only comes with one of each of the filters needed
6. Bissell Air Purifier MYair Pro – Best Compact
This Bissell Air Purifier is the Pro version of one of the air purifiers that we have discussed above.
So, you can expect some amazing performance stats as well as some smart features to be present in this product.
It is one of your best options if you are looking for a Bissell Air Purifier for small coverage.
Although it is made for small places, its performance will never disappoint you in spaces like bedrooms, offices, living rooms, and nurseries.
- 3 stage filtration with a combination of pre-filter, HEPA filter, and Carbon filter
- Clean Air Delivery Rate of 72
- Best product for areas under 110 square feet
- 3 fan speeds let you choose between high performance or silent mode
Pros and Cons
- Operating sound as silent as 27 decibels
- The night light provides features like a soft glow and adjustable brightness.
- Compact design with powerful internals
- There is no Wi-Fi connectivity option available in this product.
Buying Guide – Factors to consider when buying a Bissell Air Purifier
When you are buying Bissell Air Purifier you must consider some factors that will ensure that you are buying the best product.
Here are some of those factors that you need to consider.
Filtering technology is the first. The 3 stage filtering is the best that you can get because it uses HEPA and activated carbon filters for the best protection.
Smart capabilities like sensors and automatic operation when needed bring a lot of value.
Additionally, air quality indicators and filter life indicators are amazing features to have as well.
You must go for the most silent option available as in this way the working of your Bissell Air Purifier will never bother you.
The last thing you need to check is the coverage area. It is because these air purifiers can only perform well when they are placed in that specific area.
So, make sure that the purifier you get meets your coverage requirements.
Buying a Bissell Air Purifier can be your best choice and you can be proud of this decision as it saves a pet every time someone buys a Bissell Air Purifier.
It means that you can also be a part of a better world for an animal. Apart from that, you need to be sure about getting the right type of product.
Looking at your requirements as well as the Buying Guide can help you in making the best decision.
Frequently Asked Questions
Is The Light In The Bissell Air Purifier A UV-C Light?
No, it is just the night light. You can adjust its brightness level as per your requirements.
What To Do If The Plastic Won't Be Removed From The Filter?
Removing the plastic from the filter is not that simple and easy. You need to follow all the instructions printed on the plastic cover of the filter and then you will be able to remove the cover.
How Frequently Do You Need To Replace The Filter Of Your Bissell Air Purifier?
It is recommended to replace the filters after every 6 months meaning you can change the filters twice a year.
Is It Possible To Clean And Reuse The Filters Instead Of Buying New Ones?
No, it is not your best choice. You can only clean the external layer, but the internals will stay dirty bringing no benefits.