Check out our 8 Best Curved TV recommendations if you are bored with your classic flat screen tv and want something modern yet elegant to enhance the look for your house.
In this guide, we have given you the options based on the screen size, refresh rate, brand, etc. So let us get started and check out the options!
How To Choose The Best Curved TV?
Curved screen TVs generally provide an enhanced scenic experience.
It is why many hardcore gamers tend to choose curved TVs. However, so many Curved TVs on the market from numerous brands make choosing one of the best a bit difficult.
Best Curved TV
Here are our 8 best options based on:
- LG NanoCell 90 Series – Best NanoCell
- SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – Best Samsung
- SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – Bes Screen Size
- Toshiba 43LF621U21 – Best Toshiba
- Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500 – Best contrast
- Samsung UN78KS9500 – Best Refresh rate
- Loctek 18.8″ Long Extension Curved TV Wall Mount Bracket For 32-70 Inch – Best Long extension
- Sceptre 30-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor – Best Sceptre
1. LG NanoCell 90 Series – Best NanoCell
LG NanoCell 65NANO90UPA is the best Curved TV that you can get on the market right now.
This NanoCell curved TV has a jaw-dropping screen of 65 inches and has a resolution of UHD.
The resolution is based on the Nano Cell technology, which means a filtering layer is incorporated over the LCD that enhances every color.
The integrated Full Array Dimming technology highlights every image and perfectly optimizes it and provides deeper blacks.
The built-in α7 Gen4 AI Processor produces lifelike pictures that greatly enhance your cinematic experience.
The powerful AI processor creates a 3D sound that follows the action on the screen, plus with Dolby Atmos, the powerful sound is also enhanced.
Dolby Vision IQ, according to the surrounding light, adjusts the TV’s light settings, which adds more depth and rich tones to an image.
Pros and Cons
- Filmmaker mode. With this mode, you can see movies from different angles that you have never seen before.
- Automatic 4K upscaling
- 120 Hz refresh rate adds depth and smoothness to the picture and overall navigation.
- Integrated video technology, such as HDR 10 enhances every pixel of a 4K image.
- Costs more than $1000, which is not cheap.
Why is better than others?
65NANO90UPA takes the first spot in our category of the 10 best Curved TVs.
The reason is that the overall picture quality is just mesmerizing, and the sound performance has no match.
Special features like Full Array Dimming ensures that enriching colors are added to an image, and the ambient lighting technology provides a more enthralling cinematic experience.
In addition, the Game Optimizer feature lets you do gaming in true 4K at 120p without any lag.
Responsive gaming, even if you have a next-gen console, is no longer an issue with LG’s 65NANO90UPA. Built-in HDMI port lets you see your favorite movies in 4K.
The WiSA connectivity features let you connect WiSA speakers which gives an ultra-home cinematic experience.
LG 65NANO90UPA NanoCell 90 Series TV Unboxing
2. SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – Best Samsung
The 8300 series from Samsung is one of the best Curved TVs. All the model of the 8300 series is just classy, and have some of the most dynamic features.
Talking specifically about this model, it has a massive 55-inch screen and provides a stunning resolution of 3840×2160.
The LCD-based display technology makes sure that you can see the images under bright conditions.
The incorporated 4K processor scales up your favorite content into 4K, which gives you the ultimate TV watching experience.
Moreover, HDR technology embedded in the TV optimizes every image so you can see all the precise details.
The native 60 Hz refresh rate reduces motion blur and adds clarity to images.
Pros and Cons
- The easy casting of the screen
- Curved design provides an immersive cinematic experience.
- Slim and sleek design
- HDMI port for movies and gaming
- Does not have any backlighting technology.
3. SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series – Bes Screen Size
This is another TV from the 8300 series by Samsung. This model has an impressive screen size of 65 inches, and the LED-based display illuminates every pixel on the screen.
The TV, due to its LED display, is energy efficient. Hence, your cinematic experience goes up, and your electricity bill is down.
Overall, the sound quality is mesmerizing and perfectly in sync with the videos.
Moreover, the Ambient Mode+ technology changes the wallpaper of your TV screen according to the surrounding lights. Hence, this TV from Samsung also acts as giant home décor.
Pros and Cons
- Powerful 4K processor.
- Stunning backlighting
- 4Kr resolution
- Can be mounted on the wall as well.
- It is a bit heavy.
4. Toshiba 43LF621U21 – Best Toshiba
This curved TV from Toshiba is another great Curved TV that you can consider buying this year. With a 43-inch screen size that provides mesmerizing 4K resolution.
The integrated Fire TV operating system lets you access numerous media streaming platforms.
With Dolby Atmos, every pixel is enhanced and made clearer. HDR compatibility lets you enjoy your favorite content in High Definition.
Pros and Cons
- Voice-controlled remote which can be integrated with Alexa
- Easy and responsive navigation
- 3 built-in HDMI ports
- DTS virtual X
- 60 Hz refresh rate can be amped up.
5. Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500 – Best contrast
With a 65-inch enormous screen size, integrated WIFI, and Motion Rate 240, this TV from Samsung is a beast when it comes to performance.
The Motion Rate 240 indicates the native refresh rate of 120Hz, which reduces motion blur and captures fast-moving scenes with precise details.
With a rating of 500 nits, this model provides exceptional contrast and depth to images on the screen.
The HDR video technology amps up the 4K resolution provided by the MU8500 model from Samsung.
The Triple Black technology lets you see every pixel of the darker images, which makes this TV perfect for movies and TV shows.
Pros and Cons
- Stylish curved design
- Integrated Samsung Smart Hub provides fast and easy navigation
- All-in-one remote
- Supports voice control
- Realistic and enriching contrast
- It is a bit heavy, so it can take time to install the TV, particularly on the wall.
6. Samsung UN78KS9500 – Best Refresh rate
This curved TV has a 78-inch screen and uses Quantum Dot technology to add a boost of vivid colors to the pictures and videos.
The Triple Black technology shows never to be seen darker colors and makes darker images pop out.
Moreover, with HDR 1000, you can see movies from the director’s perspective and boost your cinematic experience.
The Quad-Core processor produces a 4K image, and the 120 Hz native refresh rate adds depth, clarity, and smoothness to the action.
With such a high refresh rate, you can see the fast-paced action scenes with extreme clarity and without any blur.
Pros and Cons
- Lifelike pictures and videos
- Unique curved design
- Versatile, as the TV can be mounted on the wall as well as on a table.
- Smart TV
- Built-in WIFI
- Built-in HDMI port
- You have to buy the wall mount hardware separately, as it does not come with the box.
7. Loctek 18.8″ Long Extension Curved TV Wall Mount Bracket For 32-70 Inch – Best Long extension
This is not exactly a TV, but an accessory to hang your Curved Tv on the wall.
Curved TVs have a unique design, and because of the far edges, it is hard to install a Curved TV on the wall.
It is why there are specific wall mount brackets for Curved TVs, such as Loctek Long Extension Wall Mount Bracket.
This mount wall bracket is made of Alloy steel, which is extremely durable and can withstand 99lb weight.
The wall mount is adjustable and is suitable for 32–to 70-inch curved TVs. This wall mount bracket from Loctek incorporates a universal mount hole pattern.
It makes the installation of 32-70 inches curved TVs easy.
Pros and Cons
- Fully extendable
- Safety locking system
- Only support a maximum tilt angle of 10 degrees.
8. Sceptre 30-Inch Curved Gaming Monitor – Best Sceptre
With an impressive 200Hz refresh rate, 30-inch LED display, and anti-glare technology, this gaming monitor is ideal for hardcore gamers.
The monitor has a true 1080p resolution, and HDMI 2.0, which lets you watch movies in FHD at 120.
Pros and Cons
- Responsive gaming
- Convenient design
- The 30-inch screen size is quite good for gaming, but it can be increased.
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Resolution||Display Technology||Voice Assisant||HDMI Ports||Refresh Rate|
|LG NanoCell 90 Series||4.6/5||$896.99||NanoCell||4K||NanoCell||Alexa, Google Assistant||4||120 Hz|
|SAMSUNG 55-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series||4.7/5||$497.99||Samsung Brand||4K||LED||Google Assistant Alexa and Bixby||3||60 Hz|
|SAMSUNG 65-Inch Class Curved UHD TU-8300 Series||4.1/5||$697.95||Screen Size||4K||LED||Alexa, Google Assistant||3||60 Hz|
|Toshiba 43LF621U21||4.6/5||$349.99||Toshiba||4K||LED||Alexa||3||60 Hz|
|Samsung Electronics UN65MU8500||4.2/5||$1,450.00||Contrast||4K||LED||N/A||4||120Hz|
What Should You Consider Before Buying A Curved TV?
Some of the factors you should consider when buying a curved TV are specified below.
- Consider buying those curved TVs that generally offer a higher resolution of up to 4K.
- Make sure to choose a TV according to the space where you are going to install it. Big-screen TVs installed in a small room will look congested.
- Convenient, unique, and modern design.
- Make sure to choose a curved TV that has integrated sound technologies, such as Dolby Atmos, DTS TruSurround, and more.
- Choose a curved TV with a higher refresh rate for enhanced smoothness and responsiveness.
- Smart TV.
The above-specified are the 8 best-curved TVs you can consider buying this year. We hope you liked our recommendations and found one for yourself.
Can All Curved TVs Be Connected To Wi-Fi?
No, not all curved TVs have integrated Wi-Fi modules. Check the description of the Curved Tv you are considering buying to know whether it has built-in Wi-Fi or not.
Do All Curved TVs Have HDMI Ports?
Generally, most Curved TVs have HDMI ports, but some might not have them. So, make sure to read the description.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.