These 5 Filterete air purifiers are the best to keep viruses and germs at bay. With new covid variants on the rise, many people have become more health-conscious than ever before.
They are purchasing new devices and appliances such as Air Purifiers that can make their home a healthy and clean place to live. And so this guide is perfect for you to follow.
Why Should You Buy A Filterete air purifier?
A Filterete air purifier is manufactured by a leading company, “Filterete”.
Since its launch, Filterete air purifier has taken the world of air purifiers by storm in terms of efficiency and low power consumption.
Moreover, a Filterete air purifier has some of the most high-grade filters, such as 13-grade HEPA filters that kill almost all the harmful airborne particles and viruses.
In addition, a Filterete air purifier has filters that last long for about half a year.
Furthermore, a Filterete air purifier has an intuitive design, user-friendly navigation, and exceptional CADR that attracts many customers.
Best Filterete air purifier
Here are our 5 best options based on:
- Filtrete Air Purifier Room True HEPA Filter – Best HEPA filters
- Filtrete Air Purifier – Best lifespan
- Filtrete Air Purifier Large Room With True HEPA Filter – Best functioning
- Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor – Best clean delivery rate
- Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor For Large Rooms – Best budget-friendly
1. Filtrete Air Purifier Room True HEPA Filter – Best HEPA filters
The first Filtrete air purifier comes with the advance installed true HEPA filters and is ideal for small or mediums sized rooms and spaces.
It is programmed in a way that is enabled to capture 99.99 percent of the dust particles, molds, and spores.
It is considered an excellent air purifier for spaces that range up to 150 sq ft.
- The control method is touch.
- The weight of this Filtrete air purifier is 6.46 kg.
- It comes with smoke clean air delivery.
- It has soft and easy touch control panels.
- The filter can be replaced after every 6 months.
- It has a built-in electronic filter.
- Ideal for indoor spaces.
Pros and Cons
- The filter can be reset.
- Easy to use.
- Removes any traces of odor.
- Contains true HEPA filters.
- Helps in the reduction of smoke and mites.
- Might be expensive.
- Might be a little heavy to carry.
Why is it better than others?
The Filtrete air purifier is considered to be an ideal air cleaner due to several reasons.
The filtrate air purifier works exceptionally with the induced true HEPA H13 medical-grade filters.
They also work on touch control methods that make them much easier to handle or operate.
The Filtrete air purifier is among the smart air purifiers. This air purifier also uses less electricity and runs ideally on a low power supply.
The Filtrete air purifier or cleaner is amazing for capturing paint fumes, smokes, molds, and dust and it also aids in the killing of some bacteria and viruses.
This air purifier helps in the cleaning of air within a few minutes only and produces an air environment that is easy to breathe, sneeze, or helps with conditions like asthma, congestion, and other problems.
2. Filtrete Air Purifier – Best lifespan
The other filtrate air cleaner is best due to the long lifespan of its’ true HEPA filters. This filter works ideally in capturing the dust particles that are too small.
It also helps in the reduction of unwanted or unpleasant odors.
The weight of this filtrate air purifier is around 25 pounds and it is available in black color.
- Bits help reduce airborne particles that you breathe.
- Operates on a touch control system.
- Comes with an electronic filter system.
- Easy to use.
- Enabled running time.
Pros and Cons
- Ideal for large room spaces.
- Captures ultra-fine particles.
- Auto adjustable control panel.
- It is easy to install.
- Comes with pre-filters.
- The latching system of this air purifier is not so good.
- Can be expensive as well.
3. Filtrete Air Purifier Large Room With True HEPA Filter – Best functioning
This air purifier works with the best functioning against the dust, molds, and spores with the true HEPA-induced filters that are medically preferred.
They also have carbon filters that help in the reduction of VOC and capture almost every dust particle aiding in the production of a clean and easy environment.
- Ideal for spaces up to 250 sq ft.
- Kills bacteria and viruses.
- Works on quite a mode.
- Runs safely for 24 hours.
- Easy to operate.
Pros and Cons
- Medium working speed.
- Easy to maintain.
- Replaceable filters.
- Carbon filters are installed.
- Warranty works.
- might be a little noisy.
- On the expensive side.
4. Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor – Best clean delivery rate
The other filtrate air purifier is quite smart since it can be controlled by the application method and is ideal for spacious rooms and spaces.
It is very easy to use without any complications.
The weight of this smart air cleaner and air quality monitor is around 12.25 pounds and it is available in white color.
- Works with the connection of Wi-Fi.
- It is Alexa enabled.
- Includes true HEPA filtration.
- Changing filter auto indicator.
- Provides a clean delivery rate of 98.
- It is for residential use.
Pros and Cons
- Auto adjustable fan speed.
- Sleep mode is present.
- Works on ideal dark mode.
- Backed by 30 years of filtration production.
- Sleek and smart look.
- Might be heavy to carry.
- It is on the expensive side for some customers.
5. Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor For Large Rooms – Best budget-friendly
Lastly, the other filtrete smart air purifier is also an excellent air cleaner to offer a better-quality breathing environment.
It offers a good air ventilation system with an automatic air quality monitoring system.
It helps in the reduction of smoke, and odor and does not use any UV-C cleaning methods.
- Comes with replaceable filters.
- Easy to operate.
- Can be controlled through an application.
- Touch control is also enabled.
- It has an Alexa smart feature.
- Unique look.
Pros and Cons
- It is energy-efficient.
- Works on sleep mode for better sleep.
- The dark mode is induced.
- Connectivity to internet
- Easy to install.
- It is safe and secure.
- Might produce some traces of ozone.
- It is an expensive smart air purifier.
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Filter||Coverage||Bacteria/Virus Elimination|
|Filtrete Air Purifier Room True HEPA Filter||4.7/5||$113.76||HEPA Filters||True HEPA Filter||150 Sq. Ft.||99.97% up to 0.3 microns|
|Filtrete Air Purifier||4.3/5||$219.99||Lifespan||True HEPA Filter||370 Sq. Ft.||99.97% up to 0.3 microns|
|Filtrete Air Purifier Large Room With True HEPA Filter||4.8/5||$149.99||Functioning||True HEPA Filter||250 Sq. Ft.||99.97% up to 0.3 microns|
|Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor||4.7/5||$247.99||Clean Delivery Rate||True HEPA Filter||150 Sq. Ft.||99.97% up to 0.3 microns|
|Filtrete Smart Air Purifier & Air Quality Monitor For Large Rooms||4.8/5||$245.99||Budget-Friendly||True HEPA Filter||310 Sq. Ft.||99.97% up to 0.3 microns|
What Should You Consider Before Buying Filterete air purifier?
There are several factors to keep in mind before buying filtrate air purifiers.
Some of the factors to consider before buying them are mentioned below.
True HEPA filters and activated carbon filters must be present
once you buy an air purifier make sure they contain the true HEPA filters and the activated carbon filters.
The true HEPA filters help in the removal of the finest dust particles and capture other allergy-causing agents as well.
While the activated carbon filters help in the reduction of VOCs and smoke from the wildfires.
Hence, if someone is affected by smoke and allergies must look out for such filtrate air purifiers.
Production of ozone
The air purifier you are going to buy must not produce ozone since it can be very harmful to your health.
Ozone is most likely to damage your skin and might cause skin cancer.
Make sure to buy those air purifiers that do not use the UV-C method technology to filter out the air since it can lead to the production of ozone.
However, small or little traces of ozone cannot affect dangerously but you need to be cautious with such factors most of the time.
Works well for large rooms
The air purifiers you buy must be compatible with the larger room size and should be able to filter out the whole room within a short period. This will help you to breathe quality air.
Production of sound
The best air purifiers should not produce unwanted sounds that might disturb your sleep.
Look out for those air purifiers that have the best sleep mode and dark mode to get sound sleep.
The above-mentioned information states the 5 best filtrate air purifiers with their exclusive features, pros, and cons as well.
Is It Safe To Open The Filterete Air Purifiers 24/7 Around Your Pets And Children?
Yes, it is safe and secure to leave your filtrate air purifiers open since some of them have child locks as well.
The filtrate air purifiers are manufactured on user-friendly terms and can be controlled by an application, voice control methods, and as well as by touch control methods. Hence, the filtrate air purifiers are very safe to use around your house.
Is It Easy To Operate And Maintain The Filterete Air Purifiers?
Yes, it is very easy to operate the filtrate air purifiers and can be easily maintained as well.
The filters present in the filtrate air purifiers are easy to change and clean. Hence, the lifespan of these filters is much higher as compared to other filters.
With such features, it gets quite easy and accessible to clean your true HEPA filters or the activated carbon filters as well.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.