Top 3 Recommended NuWave Air Fryer
We have set our eating routines in a way that we have become habitual in consuming a lot of oil and fats.
But not anymore! With these 10 Best NuWave Air Fryer you can enjoy fast food without consuming a lot of calories.
But why choose NuWave Air Fryer? Getting something like a NuWave Air Fryer can be your best choice because of the list of features and benefits that you can enjoy. So let’s get started?
What Does a NuWave Air Fryer Do?
A NuWave Air Fryer is a product that brings the best convenience cooking features in a single product for you.
It is designed to meet all your cooking needs so that whatever recipe you are looking to prepare gets done with the best convenience and in the quickest time possible. 1
Also Read: How Do We Review An Air Fryer?
1. One-Touch Brio Smart Digital NuWave Air Fryer – Best One-Touch Control
The first option that we have here for you is more like a basic product, but it packs a huge punch of performance inside.
This can be your best choice if you have a medium-sized family because a cooking meals for the whole family in one go will not be an issue with this NuWave Air Fryer.
Whether it is the precision control that you need or other smart digital features, it brings all of that to you.
- Comes with 6 easy presets to go with
- A 6-quart capacity to meet all your needs
- Advanced features like preheating and reheat
- Wattage adjustment feature available
Pros and Cons
- Operation temperature range between 50 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect results every time
- Select an operation mode from the preprogrammed ones
- The stainless steel mesh on the bottom is not very simple to manage especially when hot
|Item Dimensions / Weight||15.1″D x 16.5″W x 13.1″H / 16.5 Pounds|
What makes it your best choice?
As there are several products and each of them comes with an amazing feature to make them unique from others.
This is a product that comes with pretty much everything. There are almost no features that you are going to miss.
It comes with a wide range of cooking options as well as safety and security features.
Moreover, the price is budget-friendly making it an amazing choice for everyone.
Our Experience with the product
I am pretty satisfied with this air fryer, but there are a few cons to this item. It is quite economical, but it has to be good in quality.
The makers should have paid more attention to the door of the air fryer. It works pretty well because it doesn’t make any noise while we are using it.
The kitchen doesn’t get extra heated. So, the only suggestion I would like to make is to improve the door quality.
The rest of the product is perfect. The food we made in this fryer was perfectly fine. I would recommend this product for sure.
How To Use Menu NuWave Air Fryer
2. Brio 6-In-1 Smart Digital NuWave Air Fryer – Best Smart
An air fryer cannot get smarter than this. Taking a look at the product, you will see that the touch-controlled menu on the top comes with all necessary one-touch controls.
Additionally, there is a LED display to keep you up to date with all the cooking stats.
On top of everything, this product works with almost no to very little oil making the whole thing very healthy.
- 8-quart cooking capacity
- Consume 75% fewer calories
- The temperature probe is available
- Comes out of the box with 100 preprogrammed recipes 2
Pros and Cons
- Very easy to clean
- Perfect choice for almost every meal
- Perfect for indoor and outdoor usage
- Using it on the highest wattage might give you high power bills
|Item Dimensions / Weight||15.1″D x 16.5″W x 13.1″H / 16.87 pounds|
Brio 6-In-1 Smart Digital NuWave Air Fryer Review
Check Out 10 Best Air Fryer For Family Of 4
Also Check Out 10 Best Ninja Food Air Fryer
3. Large Capacity Brio Oven And Grill Multifunction NuWave Air Fryer – Best Large Capacity
There are times when you need to cook a little more, and, in those times, it is best to have an air fryer that comes with a large capacity.
Having this air fryer can solve all of your problems because it comes with a huge cooking capacity.
Along with its capacity, the feature set and cooking options make it an even better product for anyone looking for an amazing air fryer.
- 15.5 quarts cooking capacity
- Comes with all the accessories needed for different recipes
- Operates on temperatures ranging from 100 to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Convenient design with dishwasher-safe parts 3
Pros and Cons
- Large cooking capacity in a small package
- Wattage control allows you to get quicker results
- A durable product to last for 25 years
- It may not be the best choice if you frequently cook very little.
|Item Dimensions / Weight||13″D x 15.4″W x 16.9″H / 27.2 Pounds|
|Temperature Range||50°F to 425°F|
NUWAVE Brio Air Fryer Smart Oven Guide
4. Brio 6-In-1 Touch Screen NuWave Air Fryer – Best Value for Money
The value that this air fryer brings for you might be better than any other product.
The reason is that the cooking capacity is amazing with all the other features while staying within a specific budget.
Not only this. The 6-in-1 technology of this NuWave Air Fryer makes it a perfect choice for anyone looking to have an easy and convenient cooking experience. 2
- 14 quarts cooking capacity
- Different cooking levels
- Comes with a complete set of accessories
- 100 preprogrammed presets make cooking convenient as ever
Pros and Cons
- Touch screen operation allows for easier control
- Dishwasher safe parts
- This product easily deals with a good amount of food.
- The only heating element can cause some issues with the cooking time.
|Item Dimensions / Weight||13″D x 15.4″W x 16.9″H / 22.1 Pounds|
|Temperature Range||50°- 400°F|
5. Brio Advanced With 100 Presets NuWave Air Fryer – Best for Preheating & Re-heating
If you are looking for the most convenient experience, then you need to check this air fryer out.
It might be your best choice because of the list of smart features that it brings and all the advanced features that help you in achieving quicker cooking times. 4
- 7.25 ample cooking capacity
- One-touch control
- 100 presets
- Preheating and reheating features
Pros and Cons
- Consistent cooking temperature
- Cook a wide range of recipes with only a touch of one button
- It can change between 50 and 400 degrees Fahrenheit with a difference of 5 degrees each time
- There is no Rotisserie Function available
|Item Dimensions / Weight||9″D x 9″W x 12.5″H / 14.6 pounds|
|Temperature Range||50°- 400°F|
Brio Advanced With 100 Presets NuWave Air Fryer First Look
6. Bravo XL Convention Heating Smart NuWave Air Fryer – Best Convection Heating
Convention heating is a necessary feature when you are looking for a grill/oven-like experience.
With this air fryer working on convection heating, you can enjoy the experience of air frying as well as a grill and an oven.
Additionally, it comes in XL size so that you can prepare all your meals as you want, and the temperature range also goes higher than usual.
- 30-quart cooking capacity
- Temperature goes as up as 500 degrees Fahrenheit
- Perfect choices for preparing pizza as large as a 13 inch
- Comes as a 10-in-1 cooking options product
Pros and Cons
- With everything preprogrammed you can cook like a pro
- Provides temperature control like no other option
- Premium build quality
- Huge size results in high power consumption
|Item Dimensions / Weight||20.2″D x 16.5″W x 11″H / 24.7 Pounds|
|Temperature Range||50°F – 500°F|
Here’s what Reddit users are saying
Anyone tried the NuWave Bravo air fryer/toaster oven?
by u/loweexclamationpoint in airfryer
7. Brio Compact NuWave Air Fryer – Best Compact
Getting a product that does not hurt your budget and brings all the features as well is sometimes the best decision.
This Compact air fryer is not only compact in terms of size, but it is also compact when it comes to pricing.
On the contrary, it is not compact at all when it comes to the feature set that it brings.
Whether it is precise temperature control or other valuable features, it brings all of them for you.
- 4.5-quart cooking capacity
- Supported with the cooking club application
- Digital controls with a one-touch control panel
- Wattage control feature available
Pros and Cons
- Cooking presets help make the cooking convenient
- Easily cooks 2 chicken breasts at the same time
- Temperature goes up to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Not the best choice for families.
|Item Dimensions / Weight||16.75″D x 16″W x 14.25″H / 16 Pounds|
|Temperature Range||Up to 400°F|
Brio Compact NuWave Air Fryer Demo Video
Also Check Out 10 Best Gourmia Air Fryer
8. Brio Versatile NuWave Air Fryer – Best Reliable
Some customers do not want to deal with any sort of issues, and they want to get a reliable product.
Amazon’s Choice Tag is more than enough to bring reliability and peace of mind along with any product and this NuWave Air Fryer comes with that Amazon’s Choice Tag along with a long list of other features making it an amazing choice for everyone.
- Comes with one-touch digital controls
- 3 quarts cooking capacity
- LED display for monitoring cooking stats
- Consumes less oil than regular frying
Pros and Cons
- Quick results
- 390 degrees Fahrenheit the highest temperature
- Packed with safety features
- Only good for personal usage because of its small cooking capacity
|Item Dimensions / Weight||16.75″D x 16″W x 14.25″H / 8.01 Pounds|
Brio Versatile NuWave Air Fryer Review
9. Brio 3-Quart NuWave Air Fryer – Best Personal Usage
When you are looking for a personal usage product then you get a lot of benefits like less power consumption and a lesser mess to clean.
Well, along with all these benefits, this air fryer comes with several other benefits.
- 3 quarts of cooking space
- Club app compatible
- Comes with different cooking presets
- Wattage control provides more control of the cooking experience 5
Pros and Cons
- One touch-controlled control panel
- Comes with advanced features like reheating and preheating
- A 1-year limited warranty is available from the manufacturer
- Even if it is a personal device, if you want to cook something big, it is not the choice.
|Item Dimensions / Weight||9.5″D x 12.5″W x 9.5″H / 14.92 Pounds|
|Power||120 V, 1300w|
Brio 3-Quart NuWave Air Fryer Unboxing
10. Brio Healthy Digital NuWave Air Fryer – Best Multifunction
If you are concerned about your health and you are looking to consume the least amount of fats, then this is the product that you need to buy.
Here you can cook a good amount of food without using a lot of oil.
- 10 quarts of ample cooking capacity
- Comes with unique features like warming and searing
- Perfect choice for Rotisserie cooking
- Easy to use touch controls
Pros and Cons
- Cooking temperature goes as high as 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- It can easily cook an 8-pound chicken in one go
- Comes with several user safety features
- Cleaning the internal body is not that easy with this air fryer
|Item Dimensions / Weight||15″D x 17.5″W x 14.5″H / 19 Pounds|
Brio Healthy Digital NuWave Air Fryer Quick Review and First Cook!
What Should You Consider Before Buying A NuWave Air Fryer?
Most of the time you know your basic requirements when selecting a product. However, knowing the requirements only is not enough.
It is because there are several things apart from your requirements that can impact the value a product brings for you.
So, you can consider these factors to buy the product that comes with the best value for you.
Ease of usage
Easy usage is the first thing to consider when buying an air fryer. You are buying it to make cooking convenient, not hard.
So, instead of getting something that makes you mess with the controls and buttons for a long time, you must get something that comes with operation with a single touch.
The total capacity an air fryer provides is also an important thing to consider. It must go according to what your cooking routine is.
Getting something with more capacity is a good choice but it will also increase your cleaning needs.
So, instead of going this way, you must select the product that does not fall short and brings ample capacity as well.
The last thing that you need to consider is power usage. There are some products with wattage control. Getting them might be your best choice.
Also Check Out 4 Best Instant Pot Air Fryer
Also Check Out 9 Best COSORI Air Fryer
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Capacity||Presets||Wattage||Temperature Range|
|One-Touch Brio Smart Digital NuWave Air Fryer||4.5/5||$99.99||One-Touch Control||7.25 Quarts||100||1800 W||50°F to 400°F|
|Brio 6-In-1 Smart Digital NuWave Air Fryer||4.4/5||$129.99||Smart||8 Quarts||100||1500 W & 1800 W||50°F to 400°F|
|Large Capacity Brio Oven And Grill Multifunction NuWave Air Fryer||4.4/5||$179||Large Capacity||15.5 Quarts||100||1500 W||50°F to 425°F|
|Brio 6-In-1 Touch Screen NuWave Air Fryer||4.5/5||$129.99||Value For Money||14 Quarts||100||1800 W||50°F to 400°F|
|Brio Advanced With 100 Presets NuWave Air Fryer||4.5/5||$99.99||Preheating & Re-Heating||7.25 Quarts||100||1800 W||50°F to 400°F|
If you are concerned about your better health, then getting an air fryer can be your best choice because it will straightaway reduce the fats that you consume daily.
However, instead of getting fascinated by attractive statements, you must go for an option that brings more value to you.
The buying guide and your list of requirements can help a lot in this regard.
Frequently Asked Questions
How To Check The Amount Of Food That You Can Cook In Your NuWave Air Fryer In One Go?
The easiest way to check is the cooking capacity that is mentioned in quarts.
Then you can compare the item that you are looking to cook, and you will know the amount of food that you can cook.
Is It A Good Choice To Pile Things Up When Cooking In The NuWave Air Fryer?
Different air fryers work on different mechanisms. So, you must place things according to the working methodology of your product.
In some products, it is good to pile things up while others do not provide the best results in this way.
Can you clean the whole NuWave Air Fryer in your dishwasher?
No, some parts are dishwasher safe. All the other parts must be cleaned carefully by hand.
How Convenient Is The One-Touch Control Panel?
The one-touch control panel brings all the cooking presets with a single touch. So, you do not have to mess with different controls when cooking something.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.
The National Planning Cycles is committed to producing high-quality content that follows industry standards. We do this by using primary sources, such as white papers and government data alongside original reporting from reputable publishers that were appropriate for the accuracy of information while still being unbiased. We have an editorial policy that includes verifiable facts with due credit given where applicable.