LED TV is now very common among everyone. A lot of people now use LED TVs instead of the normal LCD TV.
OLED TV stands for the light-emitting diode. Most people wonder that why LED TV is famous.
#1 Winner of Best OLED TV Collection
“Sony A80J 65 Inch TV”
The reason why LED TV are much popular is because of the better picture quality and the LED screen produces better screen control.
- Sony A80J 65 Inch TV – Best Processer OLED TV
- LG OLED C1 Series 65” – Best Home Cinema Experience OLED TV
- LG OLED G1 Series 77” – Best Large Screen OLED TV
- Sony XBR-77A9G 77-Inch TV – Best Sony Widescreen OLED TV
- LG OLED77A1PUA 77 Inch OLED TV – Best Color Display OLED TV
- Sony A90J 55 Inch – Best Streaming OLED TV
- LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-In CX 65-Inch 4K Smart OLED TV – Best LG OLED TV
What is an OLED TV?
OLED TV stands for the organic light-emitting diode. It is a type of TV screen constructed in a kind of different way than the famous LCD and LED screens.
The LED and LCD screens use a backlight to provide their pixels of light. However, the OLED pixels produce their light.
The pixels of OLED TV is known as emissive. Also, the light of the OLED display can be controlled on a pixel-by-pixel basis.
7 best OLED TVs
There are several types of high-quality OLED TVs model that are now being used almost by everyone and everywhere.
However, it can get quite confusing to determine the best OLED TV models since there are too many.
Therefore, we have gathered the 7 best OLED TV models that are briefly explained below.
1. Sony A80J 65 Inch TV – Best Processer OLED TV
The Sony A80J comes with a screen size of 65 inches. It has supported internet services like Netflix, Google TV, Amazon instant video, and YouTube as well.
The connectivity technology is present in the Sony A80J 65-inch TV is HDMI.
This OLED TV model provides a high resolution of around 4K with the supporting OLED display technology.
The refresh rate of the Sony A80J 65-inch TV is 120 Hz and it also has a built-in Chromecast.
With such features, the Sony A80J OLED tv provides you with the best experience.
Pros and Cons
- Cognitive processor XR
- Intense contrast with true color display
- XR OLED TV contrast
- Ideal for PlayStation
- Works with Alexa
- Not the best performance based on sound
Why is it better than others?
The OLED Sony A80J 65-inch TV is far most the best TV model until now.
Although, it might have an okay HDR brightness still the HDR content still looks amazing due to its near-infinite contrast and a wide color gamut.
It has a widescreen of about 65 inches that provides a true gaming experience for the audience that loves to play games. It has a low input tag with two HDMI 2.1 ports as well.
Our experience with the product
Firstly, this is my first OLED, so I am happy about the fact that I purchased my first OLED. I am also happy about the fact that I bought the right OLED.
The image quality is amazing. I have Samsung 65″ LED TV before.
I thought no one could beat the image quality of Samsung TVs, but I was completely wrong until I saw the image quality of this super amazing OLED by Sony. It also comes with a media app.
Yes, it would be a bonus feature with this OLED. You can buy this TV because it is great from every point of view.
2. LG OLED C1 Series 65” – Best Home Cinema Experience OLED TV
The LG OLED C1 series comes with a 65-inch large display with built-in Alexa providing a 4K smart TV screen resolution.
It has a wide 120 Hz refresh rate that is al-powered by the 4K resolution including the Dolby cinema experience as well.
The connectivity technology is Bluetooth and Wi-Fi It also has USB and Ethernet alongside HDMI.
The special features of this product with a 65-inch display are, Filmmaker Mode, HDR10, HLG, Dolby Vision, Magic Explorer.
Pros and Cons
- Enjoy high-quality and immersive surrounding sound.
- Provides home cinema experience.
- Game optimizer.
- Enables the use of Google Assistant and Alexa.
- OLED display.
- Automatic picture and sound adjustment.
- Can be on the expensive side.
3. LG OLED G1 Series 77” – Best Large Screen OLED TV
As the name suggests the LG OLED G1 series comes with a large screen display of around 77 inches that provides an excellent 4K screen resolution. The refresh rate of the LG OLD G1 series is 120 Hz.
This TV model is of the wall mounting type that means it can be hung on the walls as well. It uses an OLED display technology under the brand name LG.
Pros and Cons
- The OLED brings a better viewing experience with the latest panels.
- Can give your home a look similar to the art gallery.
- Hands-free voice control.
- Comes with WiSa connectivity.
- Real-life display using over 8 million pixels.
- It Is heavier to carry around.
4. Sony XBR-77A9G 77-Inch TV – Best Sony Widescreen OLED TV
The Sony XBR model name 77A9G has a widescreen display of 77-inch TV. The supported internet TV services are android TV. It has a refresh rate of 120 Hz.
The Sony XBR-77A9G OLED TV provides a real-life gaming experience with a super Triluminos display with a motion flow XR technology.
Pros and Cons
- OLED plus Pixel contrast booster.
- Bluetooth connectivity technology.
- 4K HDR picture processor.
- Super bit mapping HDR.
- Built-in Google Assistant.
- Not much better picture quality.
5. LG OLED77A1PUA 77 Inch OLED TV – Best Color Display OLED TV
It has a screen size of 77 inches with a supported internet as a browser. It has connectivity technology through the means of Wi-Fi.
The weight of the LG OLED77A1PUA 77-inch OLED TV is approximately 59.5 pounds. It is also based on the wall mounting type.
Pros and Cons
- Better picture quality.
- Perfect black levels.
- Good sound quality.
- Delivers over 8 million pixels.
- Comes with a warranty.
- True color display.
- Slim and Smart OLED TV.
- Not much reliable.
6. Sony A90J 55 Inch – Best Streaming OLED TV
The screen size of the Sony A90J is 55 inches. The supporting internet devices are Netflix, Hulu, Google TV, Amazon Instant Video, YouTube. It uses a display technology of 4K UHD and OLED.
The special features of the Sony A90J 55-inch TV are XR Contrast and XR OLED Contrast. It also has XR Picture, and Pro, XR Triluminos Pro feature too.
It has XR Color; XR HDR Remaster, XR Clarity, and many other same features.
Pros and Cons
- Revolutionary TV processing technology.
- High peak brightness.
- Natural display colors.
- Feel immersive depth and realism supported with ultimate blacks.
- Provides good streaming quality.
- Blur-free sports and good motion flow in movies.
- Can be quite expensive.
7. LG OLED65CXPUA Alexa Built-In CX 65-Inch 4K Smart OLED TV – Best LG OLED TV
The LG OLED65CXPU has a large screen display of around 65-inches. It provides its’ users with the best and high-quality display up to 4K screen resolution.
The year of manufacturing of the LG OLED65CXPUA is 2020 with Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, Vudu, Google TV as supported internet services.
The item weight is known to be around 71.9 pounds includes a built-in speaker type.
Pros and Cons
- Built-in Alexa system.
- 2 AAA batteries are required.
- a9 Gen3 AI Processor 4K.
- provides Dolby vision design is ultra-thin.
- Allows the connectivity with Google Assistant.
- They come with relatively higher prices.
Factors for selecting the OLED TVs
Some factors need to be kept in mind before making your purchase of OLED TVs.
Therefore, some of the basic and highlighted factors that matter while selecting the OLED TV are mentioned below.
- Choose your price range.
- Choose your TV size.
- Choose a TV model according to your place of setup.
- Be certain whether your OLED TV is a wall mounting type or not.
- Check the fast user interface.
- Check the music playing ability.
- Check the quality of sound speakers.
- Check the rate of streaming TV channels.
- Check the quality of display like 4K display technology.
The above-mentioned information provides you with the best OLED TV models. You can get the best OLED TV models by giving the above-stated specs a good read.
But do make sure to choose the models according to your own needs and requirements.
Read: 10 Best TV Deals For You
How Long Does An OLED TV Last?
The pixels give white light. It turns into color with a filter. These OLED TVs have a lifespan of approximately 30,000 hours.
You can match that with 3 hours Tv watching time. However, the OLED TV lifespan also depends upon the self-maintenance of the TV.
Therefore, once you buy an OLED TV make sure to keep good care of it.
Are There Any Problems With The OLED TVs?
If we talk about the problems associated with OLED TVs there are not many of them.
However, one problem of possible Burn-ins can occur oftentimes. The burn-ins are not common by regular use but they can occur due to other technical issues.
How Do Burn-Ins Fade?
The burn-in problems in the OLED TV can go away on their own after some time. It might take a few minutes or hours.
The detection of permanent burn-ins is the viewing of permanent image retention. Hence, the burn-ins should be taken care of but not something to worry about.
Amit Gupta is the creator of National Planning Cycles.
Amit specializes in debt relief, surveys, background checks, home security, and home warranty, assisting users navigate complicated decisions. After completing his high school certification, Amit has spent half a decade learning about digital marketing. Before forming National Planning Cycles, Amit managed the google play developer account of top financial unicorns.