Samsung is a popular choice among customers for buying electronic items. So check out these 9 Best Samsung TVs if you are looking to buy a TV for yourself.
When buying a TV, we have to consider numerous features from screen resolution to Wi-Fi connectivity and much more.
There are many amazing companies in the industry manufacturing top-quality television, but Samsung has maintained the highest standards.
Let’s get started and look at our options.
Why Should You Buy A Samsung TV?
Samsung TVs are famous for their versatility and ability to provide the latest and high-tech features. They have a good picture quality and sound system.
Best Samsung TV
Here are our 9 best options based on:
- Samsung Neo QLED QN900A – Best Premium
- Samsung Crystal UHD AU8000 – Best Crystal Clear
- Samsung Neo QLED QN800A – Best Top Notch 8K Tv
- Samsung Neo QLED QN90A – Best Premium 4K
- Samsung Neo QLED QN85A – Best Sound Technology
- Samsung Class QLED Q50A – Best Budget
- Samsung Class QLED Q60A – Best Versatile
- Samsung Class LED Q70A – Best Smart Tv
- Samsung Class QLED Q80A – Best Features
1. Samsung Neo QLED QN900A – Best Premium
If you are looking for the best choice, then there is no better option than the QN900A. It is a product that comes in a class of its own.
Pros and Cons
- 8K Quantum, display like no other TV on the market
- Alexa built-in means that you can control everything smartly
- works with several online streaming platforms
- 120 Hz super-fast refresh rate
- A hefty price you have to pay for the amazing features
What makes it better than others?
The display technology of this TV is above the league of most other TVs in the market, and it comes with all the latest special features like Real 8K resolution, connectivity technology, and more.
Our experience with the product
This is a lifesaver TV. I am literally in love with this product.
If my wife ever thinks of leaving me, this TV would be enough to accompany me. Yes, I am this happy that I invested in this product.
Well, the TV is too good because I can change the brightness setting according to my mood and what I would like to watch on the TV.
Plus, it is Alexa enabled. Damn, sometimes I find it too fascinating that I am finally having a conversation with an intelligent person.
I am totally recommending this Samsung, the best TV to everyone out there.
Samsung Neo QLED QN900A 65-75-85-Inch TV Unboxing Video
2. Samsung Crystal UHD AU8000 – Best crystal clear
This is a series that is known for its crystal clear results.
So, if you are looking for some extremely pure colors and crystal clear 4K graphics, then trying out this one might be the best choice.
The long list of features that this TV comes with will surely meet all your requirements.
Pros and Cons
- Works amazingly with all smart assistants
- Connects via Bluetooth as well as Wi-fi and Ethernet for faster internet connectivity
- HRD Result for best viewing experience in games and movies
- Although many assistants work here, your Apple devices may not be that compatible.
3. Samsung Neo QLED QN800A – Best Top Notch 8K Tv
You can call it the second-best option to the best one mentioned here as it comes with almost all the same features with some little differences.
The major difference you have to face here is about HRD, but in other features, this TV brings great value.
Pros and Cons
- Quantum Matrix Display technology
- Can upgrade lower quality images to 8K for a better viewing experience
- Works with streaming services
- Quantum HDR 32X is not the best to have
4. Samsung Neo QLED QN90A – Best Premium 4K
Well, not everyone is looking for an 8K TV, and some people can only afford the 4K TV. So, Samsung TV does great in this factor as well.
It is one of the best 4K TV options that you can get from Samsung, which comes with a ton of benefits and features.
Pros and Cons
- Smart Tv with Alexa built-in
- Available in 6 different sizes from 43 to 85 inches
- Super-fast 120 Hz refresh rate makes everything smoother
- Quantum HDR 32X must be upgraded in a TV this good
5. Samsung Neo QLED QN85A – Best Sound Technology
This option from Samsung can bring Some of the best experiences for you if you are looking for a valuable TV with amazing viewing results as well as powerful internals.
Pros and Cons
- Several connectivity options to meet all your needs
- All new Neo QLED Technology for immersive display
- Object tracking sounds like an experience like never before.
- Only available in 4 different sizes
6. Samsung Class QLED Q50A – Best Budget
If you are up for saving some money and buying a budget-friendly option, then Samsung still has got you covered.
There are a lot of options, and it is one of the best for you if you are up for saving. Although the technology comes from 2019, it is still worth it.
Pros and Cons
- Wireless and wired connection methods
- 4K resolution with 100% color volume
- Quantum Dot technology provides the best viewing experience
- The older model comes with some thicker bezels
- To use Alexa, you need the Alexa device
7. Samsung Class QLED Q60A – Best Versatile
Sometimes you need to get something right according to your choice.
While it is not a trend in Television, Samsung makes it possible to select the technology and get the size of your choice.
In this way, this TV brings some amazing versatile options for you.
Pros and Cons
- 10 Screen Sizes to choose from
- Works with a ton of online streaming services
- QLED 4K Display Technology
- The Refresh could be better at least in bigger screen sizes.
8. Samsung Class LED Q70A – Best Smart Tv
If you take a look at this TV, you can say that it is the Upgraded version of the Q60A.
It brings most similar features but brings some major upgrades alongside a swell, making it a pretty attractive option. On top of everything, it is a Fully Fledged Smart TV.
Pros and Cons
- Quantum HDR for the best viewing experience
- 120Hz super-fast refresh rate making the action smoother on your screen
- Comes with Motion Xcelerator Turbo + technology for smoother video
- There is no Bluetooth or Ethernet connectivity.
9. Samsung Class QLED Q80A – Best features
This product comes in a class of its own. It comes with some of the best features available on the market.
At the same time, it compromises on some of the best features so that the price is kept down. In this way, this TV brings the best value for Samsung TV fans.
Pros and Cons
- The Full Array Quantum HDR Technology of this Tv provides an experience like no other.
- Adaptive Picture intelligent technology sets the display configurations according to the best picture
- OTH technology, Object Tracking Sound. It means that your sound will move according to the Object on the Tv making you feel like you are on the Tv itself.
- Not available in sizes smaller than 50 inches.
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Resolution||Display Technology||Voice Assistant||HDMI Ports||Refresh Rate|
|Samsung Neo QLED QN900A||4.1/5||$3,997.99||Premium||8K||QLED||Alexa||4||120Hz|
|Samsung Crystal UHD AU8000||4.6/5||$947.99||Crystal Clear||4K||Crystal UHD||Alexa, Bixby, Google Assistant||3||120Hz|
|Samsung Neo QLED QN800A||4.3/5||$2,147.95||Top Notch 8K Tv||8K||QLED||Alexa, Bixby, Google Assistant||4||120Hz|
|Samsung Neo QLED QN90A||4.5/5||$1,297.95||Premium 4K||4K||QLED||Alexa, Bixby, Google Assistant||4||120Hz|
|Samsung Neo QLED QN85A||4.6/5||$2,399.99||Sound Technology||4K||QLED||Alexa||4||120Hz|
What Should You Consider Before Buying A Samsung TV?
Selecting the TV can be a tough one, especially because of the availability of this wide range of options in the products.
However, here we are going to provide you with a roadmap for selecting the TV according to your needs. So, here are the factors that you need to check.
The first and the most important thing to check are the display resolutions.
These usually vary from 720P to 8K, but you need to get the one that fits your needs in the best way. The sweet spot to consider can be 4K.
Now more people are looking for this option as the higher refresh rates bring higher experiences. Especially if you are a gamer, you need a TV with a 120Hz display.
Do you need a Smart TV? Well, things like Alexa are valuable if you integrate them into everything in your house.
Otherwise, you may not get habitual to using that, but it is still a great feature.
On the other hand, with Smart TV in the context of apps, you should get the TV that provides the best App support as a time will come when it will be the main way of watching TV.
The last thing you need to check is connectivity. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, Ethernet, HDMI, USB-C, VGA, or anything else.
You must get a TV that is future-proof in terms of connectivity as well as works with some older devices.
The one which brings the greatest number of ports can be the best choice, but you also need to check the version and technology of those connectivity ports.
Apart from all this, things like screen size depend on your needs. Additionally, the thin bezels have become something of a standard these days.
It can be confusing to buy a new TV when there are so many options available.
Considering the budget and specifications, you are looking for, investing in a Samsung TV will be your best choice.
Make sure to get the TV that meets your requirements in the best way. In this way, you will not only bring peace of mind with the product that you buy.
You will also be supporting your budget in the best manner by not spending a lot.
Frequently Asked Questions
Does Every TV Have Bluetooth Connectivity?
No, it depends on the model to model as well as series to series.
When you are getting a Samsung TV, you need to check whether your choice comes with Bluetooth connectivity or not.
Only in this way, you will get the TV to meet all your requirements.
Can You Connect 2 Bluetooth Speakers With Your TV At Once?
Yes, it is an amazing feature that lets a TV connect to 2 speakers via Bluetooth for a very well-balanced listening experience.
An important thing to consider is that it is not available in all the products.
Even if your Tv comes with Bluetooth support, there are chances that this feature can be missing there.
Is HDMI 2.1 An Important Feature For A TV This Year?
Yes, it is necessary for the higher display resolution as well as the higher refresh rates.
So, if you have something that can put out the refresh rates and resolutions like that of your TV then you need the latest HDMI 2.1 support.
Otherwise, you can skip this. If you are buying a TV for a long time, then it is a better choice to have this feature.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.