Not in a mood to do the time-consuming research for finding a suitable heater for yourself?
Don’t worry and take a look at our guide on 10 Best Water Heaters based on efficiency, features, budget, etc.
With the help of this guide, you can get a water heater that will heat the water within no time. You don’t have to use freezing water anymore.
You also don’t have to get those big large water heaters installed in your house anymore because the sleekly designed water heater that is available in the market nowadays is pretty amazing.
You can get them installed in your kitchen, your washroom, or wherever you want because they won’t take much space.
So let’s begin!
Why Should You Buy a Water Heater?
With the passage of time, the new inventions of technology have made our lives pretty convenient.
The age of installed large gas heaters is long gone. Now the small water heaters are quite a trend.
As they are pretty amazing because you can simply install them in any corner of your house.
If you would like to have hot water access in your kitchen, get it installed there.
One of the beneficial facts of getting a water heater of the latest technology is that you can adjust them according to your requirements.
The new electric water heater has got all the pretty amazing features that would simply make your freezing water life pretty warm.
Best Water Heaters
Here are our 10 best options based on:
- Best Quality: Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater
- Best Bucker: JESTOP Anti-scalding Bucket Heater
- Best Tankless: Titan Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Best Design: Rheem RTEX-24 24kW 240V
- Best Electric: Airthereal Electric Tankless Water Heater
- Best Capacity: Fogatti Tankless RV Water Heater
- Best Thermal: Thermomate Mini Tank Electric Water Heater
- Best Efficiency: Noritz NR50ODNG Outdoor Tankless Water Heater
- Best Adjustable: Camplux ME25 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater
- Best Budget: Gesail water Heater
1. Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater – Best Quality
This product is on the top of the list because it would help you to get unlimited hot water. You won’t have to wait for the water to get hot anymore.
The results of this tankless water heater are pretty amazing. You can get hot water as much as you need.
No venting would be required for this water heater to work. Plus, the sleeking design will help you to save space.
- You don’t have to wait for the water to get hot because you get on-demand continuous hot water
- You can install it in any corner because it won’t cover much space and it doesn’t need venting as well
- The voltage it would take to heat the water is 208V
- You don’t get disturbed by the noise when you are on the water heater because of the electronic switch
- Copped sheathed heat material has been used in a copper cylinder
Pros and Cons
- The construction of this water heater is quite durable
- The sleek design would go with your place decorum
- You get an unlimited supply of hot water with this heater
- Noise-free water heating system
- This product has been designed to use the only US because voltage differences in different parts of the world
What makes it the best choice for you?
You might think that why do you have to specifically buy this water heater when hundreds of others are available in the market?
Well, do all of those water heaters fulfill your water heating requirements or not? It has got the pretty cool feature of heating water.
You can use as much hot water as you want because it has got an unlimited hot water feature for you.
You don’t have to worry about the venting for this water heater because it doesn’t need it.
Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater Review
2. JESTOP Anti-Scalding Bucket Heater – Best Bucker
If you don’t have a water heater or you would like to warm a bucket or container of water within a few minutes then you might want to consider buying this product.
As you just have to place this bucket heater in water and switch on the electricity supply within a few minutes your water will start boiling.
This water heater comes with a digital thermometer that will let you know the temperature of the heated water.
- It rapidly heats water in the basin, container, tub, swimming pool, etc.
- The digital thermometer will let you know the water temperature
- This product has been constructed with stainless steel protective guard to save humans from any mishap
- Simply submerge the heater in the water and then connect it to a 120V electricity supply
Pros and Cons
- A highly portable water heater that you can take with you on your vacations and adventures
- Using this water heater is totally safe
- It will boil the water within a few minutes
- Boil 5 gallons of water with this bucket water heater
- Never get in contact with the water directly if the water heater is still heating the water
- It works with 120V supply only
3. Titan Electric Tankless Water Heater – Best Tankless
Hot water has become a necessity in our lives. You won’t be able to wash your hands with cold water in chilly winters.
Plus, if you can get a water heater installed in any corner of your house where you would like to have hot water access 24*7, you must get it right away.
This tankless water heater would definitely make your life easier if you don’t like to use cold water much.
- A tankless water heater that would not need much space in your place to get installed
- It would need 220V of electricity to provide you with warm water
- It comes with an LED so you can keep a check on the water temperature
- A corded electric tankless water heater
Pros and Cons
- The sleek and compact design of this water heater is quite amazing
- You get to know the temperature of the water on the LED that is on the heater
- It has been designed to work in the US only
4. Rheem RTEX-24 24kW 240V – Best Design
Not all the water heaters would be able to provide a continuous supply of hot water.
Well, if you have been looking for a water heater that is completely safe to have in your home then this might be the one for you.
As it has got amazing features that you even control the water temperature with the help of the adjustable temperature display.
- You can on and off this water heater with the on/off dial control
- It comes with an adjustable temperature display
- It has self-modulating power control to make sure the water heating process is going safely and smoothly
- You get continuous hot water with this water heater
Pros and Cons
- A safe design water heater for your place
- You can adjust the temperature according to your hot water needs
- The supply of hot water won’t get stopped if you get this product
- You might have to use an adapter if you get this water heater
5. Airthereal Electric Tankless Water Heater – Best electric
Get this water heater installed on any wall of your place and get an unlimited supply of hot water.
You don’t have to wait for the hot water if someone got a hot shower before you.
Those days of waiting for hot water are long gone because now you can get this amazingly designed water heater.
- No preheating, no temperature fluctuations with this water heater
- A wall-mounted water heater that covers 90% less space than other traditional water heaters
- It will heat the water whenever you need
Pros and Cons
- It saves electricity because you get hot water on demand
- 50% less heating costs as compared to traditional water heaters
- It might require an adapter for use
6. Fogatti Tankless RV Water Heater – Best capacity
You can get as much hot water as you need on instant demand. This water heater won’t store hot water in it.
It will help you to save some electricity and you get an endless quantity of hot water.
- It would provide instant hot water on demand
- Also it comes with a digital mounted remote control so you can control the water heater temperature
- It warms 3.5 gallons of water within a minute
Pros and Cons
- Less electricity cost for heating water
- Heats up water within no time
- Designed for US usage
7. Thermomate Mini Tank Electric Water Heater – Best Thermal
This mini tank can heat 1.3 gallons of water within a minute.
So yes, you don’t have to get hot water anymore. You get an instant hot water supply whenever you want.
- The thermal efficiency of this water heater is up to 99% because you get hot water on an instant basis
- A compact wall design water heater
- The thermostat has 3 temperature level settings
Pros and Cons
- A mini water heater that consumes less amount of energy for heating water
- A sleek compact design that won’t cover much space
- High-quality and durable glass-lined tank
- Get an adaptor or converter according to your destination area for this water heater
8. Noritz NR50ODNG Outdoor Tankless Water Heater – Best efficiency
Instant endless hot water supply you can get with this outdoor water heater. Yes, it would be better if you install this water heater outdoors.
- An outdoor water heater that will provide you with an instant hot water supply
- High-efficiency and it is an ideal water heater if you are looking for an outdoor water heater
Pros and Cons
- A high-quality and long-lasting outdoor water heater
- It won’t store hot water but you will get instant hot water on demand
- An outdoor tankless water heater
9. Camplux ME25 Mini Tank Electric Water Heater – Best Adjustable
You get even fit this mini water heater under your sink if you want to. This water heater has reduced heat loss because of built-in insulation foam.
It has a glass-lined tank that would help this water heater to last long.
- It would fit under your sink
- Built-in insulation foam reduced heat loss
- Adjustment of water temperature feature is available
Pros and Cons
- It would take minutes to heat up the water
- You can install this mini water heater in small spaces
- It can be bit expensive
10. Gesail Water Heater – Best Budget
If you want to heat water in a gallon, container, tub, etc. then you must buy this immersion water heater.
You just have to place it in the water and switch on the electricity supply. It will heat up the gallons of water within minutes.
- A compact water heater that would heat up 5 gallons of water within a few minutes
- The stainless steel tube has a thermal overload safety switch
- It is 304 stainless steel guard on the electric bucket. It makes it the heating water process safer
Pros and Cons
- A highly portable water heater that you can take with your wherever you want
- Using this water heater for heating water is totally safe
- Gallons of water gets warmed up within a few minutes
- Never get in contact with water if the heater is still in the water
Read: 10 Best In-Wall Heater
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Power Source||Wattage|
|Stiebel Eltron Tankless Heater||4.6/5||$845.00||Quality||Corded Electric||27000W|
|JESTOP Anti-Scalding Bucket Heater||4.2/5||$29.99||Bucker||Battery Powered||N/A|
|Titan Electric Tankless Water Heater||4.4/5||$299.00||Tankless||Battery Powered||N/A|
|Rheem RTEX-24 24kW 240V||4.4/5||$566.02||Design||Corded Electric||N/A|
|Airthereal Electric Tankless Water Heater||3.9/5||$239.99||Electric||Corded Electric||N/A|
What To Keep In Mind While Buying A water heater?
We have already talked about the top 10 water heaters above. All of them have got pretty amazing features.
You have to be very careful while making the choice of which water heater you would like to buy.
Here are a few facts that you must consider before you finalize any product:
- Electricity consumption
If you are going to buy an electric water heater then you must check how much electricity it would consume to heat the water
- Installation procedure
What would be the installation procedure of the water heater? Would you be able to install it yourself or you will need professional help? Check these details
- Water heating capacity
How much water the water heater will be able to heat up in a single go. You should check the water heating capacity of the product you are thinking to buy for your place.
Read: 10 Best Patio Heaters
Frequently Asked Questions
Would You Be Able To Install A Water Heater By Yourself?
It would be better that you let someone professional install the water heater
How Long Would It Take To Install A Water Heater?
It depends on the type of water heater. And it would take 2-3 hours if you are going to get a gas water heater installed
Is It Necessary To Keep A Check On The Water Heater?
Yes, it is very much important that you keep a check on the water heater status
Using A Water Heater Safe Or Not?
It is totally safe if you are using it in the right way and takes all precautionary measure
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.