As we already know, the first iPhone was launched in 2007, and that was when the technology was not that superior to gadgets.
Before, we had Nokia, Samsung, Sony Ericson, etc. Those were all very basic mobile used only for text messages and calls, with the time companies added to play music in it, which greatly impacted people.
As time passed, betterment was done in every technology field to make people user-friendly with mobile, gadgets, and technologies.
With time, mobile companies decided to add pre-installed basic video games in mobile phones, including Bounce, Snake, Golf games, etc.
The picture below shows the generation of technologies with time and development to improve and make life easier.
If we talk about iPhone, the first iPhone was launched in 2007 and launched with a touch screen with only one button on the front, which leads to a home screen, and people got their minds and wishes on this mobile to buy and get their hand on.
iPhone as a Gaming Phone
Gaming has been so demanding since touch technology was introduced to the world. iPhone is not a gaming phone but still provides the best gaming experience to the user.
If we talk about older generations of iPhone, the games that can be played on iPhone were;
- Angry Birds
- Doodle Jump
- Fruit Ninja
- Space invaders
- Peggle classic etc.
These were the top-notch games of the time that attracted and entertained users. With the time improvement in technology has put some better efforts to make iPhone the best phone in terms of gaming.
Each and everything has some specialty and some known faults. So, let’s have an eye on them as well.
Pros and Cons
- The game does not lack and plays without buffering.
- The game has better stability and a smooth flow.
- The battery drains out quickly as compared to normal usage.
- When played for a longer time, mobile gets slightly heated up.
Gaming and Graphics Card
Among many things, gaming on iPhone has remained the best experience for the users because it does not lack strong GPUs’ and Graphic Cards are installed. Apple iOS provides:
- A better platform for gaming.
- Making it far better in terms of performance.
- Buffering than an android phone.
The games we play come for iOS first and then for Android. Apple has struggled to make iPhone the best phone for gaming users as well, with end-to-end challenges to Android.
If we talk about the generation like from iPhone 8, Apple has integrated its A11 Bionic Graphic Card and first GPU, which Apple itself designs.
Keeping the Series continue Apple has introduced different graphic cards and GPUs in different Models like;
- iPhone 12 has a GPU of 4 core which is Apple-designed.
- iPhone 13 has a GPU of4 core with an A15 Bionic chip installed.
Which Series is better to Download Fortnite on iPhone?
Fortnite has one of the highest demands in games by users, and it requires iOS to be a minimum of 13.2 or newer.
This only comes in iPhone 7 and further models like
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 plus
- iPhone8 and iPhone 8 plus
- iPhone X and sub-models
- iPhone 11 and sub-models
- Or iPhone 12 and sub-models
- iPhone 13 and sub-models
The iPhone 13 carries the latest iOS 15 and 15.2, which gives joy to the user on the gaming experience.
How to download the Fortnite game on iPhone?
Fortnite games for iOS users may vary between 1.14 GBs to 1.76 GBs, whereas the same game for android users may fall somewhere between 1.56 GBs to 2.98 GBs.
Before talking about e memory it consumes on your device, let me tell you very clearly that the Fortnite game has been banned on iOS since 2020.
But users can still download it in multiple ways; it does not matter what Apple device you are using, either iPad or iPhone, but its iOS must be 13.2 or newer.
So, let’s explore some ways to download Fortnite on iPhone.
Download Fortnite on iPhone – Steps to be followed
- The first thing to make sure that the Auto Rotation of your phone is must be turned off.
- Go to the Settings and scroll the settings until you find the General window
- When you are on the General window, search for the Background App Refresh, tap it, and switch it to ON if it is OFF, as shown in the picture below.
- Further, you need to go to your mobile browser and open a website named appskd.com.
- Once you are here, you can either find the Fortnite game on featured apps or search it yourself on the search bar.
- Tap on the Install button. A new tab will open and ask you to allow the conditions. Tap on Allow button.
- Then again, go to Settings, you will see a new tab named Profile Downloaded. You can either go to Profile Downloaded or again scroll down to get on the General window.
- Find the Profile tab in the General window, and you’ll get to see a Fortnite
- You need to tap on it and tap on the Install button. Then tap Next, then tap Install, and at last, you need to tap on Install window pops up at the bottom of your phone screen and tap on Done when you are done with all this process.
Frequently asked Questions
Why has Fortnite been banned?
Fortnite was removed from Apple Store in 2020 for violating some of the policies by its app payment system.
You can easily access the website by copying the link below;