We understand that the burden of debt is the heaviest of all, and none of us would like to carry that.
If you are too unable to pay your debts, then Fast Track Debt Relief can help you immensely to set yourself free.
If you are wondering how? Then keep reading Fast Track Debt Relief Reviews till the end.
|Company||Fast Track Debt Relief Reviews|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$10,000|
|Fees||3.99-29.99% of enrolled debt plus 0% to 4% origination fees|
|Features||Free consultation, Two debt-relief options, etc.|
- Fast Track Debt Relief charges a fee of 3.99-29.99% of enrolled debt plus 0% to 4% origination fees.
- It offers services like Consumer credit counseling, bankruptcy filing, debt settlement, and Debt consolidation.
- It might take 12-84 months for you to get rid of your debt with their program.
What Is Fast Track Debt Relief?
Fast Track Debt Relief offers debt settlement services to its client and helps them to get out of debt.
Unlike most other debt settlement companies, Fast Track Debt offers two ways to get rid of debt.
The first way is by debt settlement, where you are asked to stop making payments to your creditor and start collecting the amount in your savings account instead.
Upon reaching the target set by your Fast Track agent, they negotiate with your creditor to settle for the payment of less amount.
Debt consolidation is another way in which they help you deal with your debt situation.
You combine your unsecured debts and credit card bills and pay one installment every month.
This way, you get enough time (12-84 months) to pay your debt with less interest rate (3.99%- 29.99).
If you choose debt consolidation, you would still have to pay the full amount due, but the interest you will pay will be lesser.
Read: What Is Debt Management?
Also Read: What Is Debt Consolidation?
Key Features & Services
- Consumer credit counseling service – Fast Track Debt Relief offers counseling services for free, where you can talk to their experts and discuss ways in which you can get out or improve your current financial position.
- File bankruptcy – They also help you in deciding when to file bankruptcy if you have explored all your possible options and there is no other option left.
- Two debt-relief options – Fast Track Debt Relief also stands out because it offers two ways to get rid of debts, as explained above.
- Paralegal network – Although Fast Track lacks major accreditations, it does, however, have a nationwide paralegal network and provides full legal representation for its clients.
Pros And Cons
- Money-back guarantee
- Excellent customer support
- Offers comprehensive debt relief program
- Free consultation
- Can help settle debt for 30% of what you owe
- Have not disclosed fees
- No major accreditations
Fast Track Debt Relief has not disclosed the fees charged by them.
If you go to Fast Track Debt Relief’s website, you will be able to see the debt settlement data of their clients.
And according to it, you can expect the debt settlement fees to range from 3.99%- 29.99 of the enrolled debt amount.
You can also expect to pay an origination fee of 0%-4% of the total loan amount.
Also, in order to qualify for their program, you must have a minimum of $10,000 in debt.
Types Of Debts Addressed
Let’s have a look at the various kinds of debts settled by Fast Track Debt Relief:
- Medical Bills – If you have piled up medical bills and are not able to pay them, then Fast Track can help you potentially pay less amount for it by including it in your debt settlement plan.
- Credit Card Debt – It might take years for you to pay off your credit card bills, but Fast Track can help you reduce the amount you owe through a debt settlement plan or debt consolidation plan.
- Unsecured Lines of Credit and Personal Loans – If you owe any personal loan not protected by collateral or any lines of credit you may have with a bank, you can get them settled.
How To Get Started?
1) In order to start with Fast Track Debt Relief, you will have to first go to their website and click on “Get a free quote.”
2) After this, you need to fill in the information such as your name, phone number, address, state, and the amount of debt you owe and click on submit.
3) Once you have submitted the ticket, you will get a call from their expert within 24 hours for a free consultation.
4) Once you are sure about their service, you can get started with them.
Also Read: How Does Debt Relief Work, What They Do?
Debt Relief Time
While there is no clear word about the time they take to settle your debt, the examples on their website include clients who have completed the program within 12-36 months.
Overall, it can take up to 12 to 84 months months for the program to end, depending on various factors.
If you go to Fast Track Debt Relief’s website you will find access to real client reports that will give you a good idea about their service.
According to their reports, you can expect to save up to 50% including fees if you enroll in their program.
Disadvantages Of Debt Settlement
All hunky and dory, but Debt Settlement comes with some serious disadvantages, and you must know about it:
- Debt Settlement can plummet your credit score because when you opt for debt settlement, you are required to stop making all your payments and collect them into your savings account. Thus, this affects your credit score directly.
- You are required to pay tax on forgiven debt up to $600.
- Once you have settled your debt, you will be required to pay a good amount of fees to your debt settlement company.
NPC Fast Track Debt Relief Ratings
|Debt Settlement help||4.8/5|
|Ease of use||4.8/5|
Customer Reviews And Ratings
Although Fast Track Debt Relief is not accredited to any big organization, they still hold a great reputation among customers.
They also have a rating of 4.3/5 stars given by seven people on Trustpilot. And has a Google rating of 4.8/5.
You can get in touch with their customer support executives by going on to their website and going to the live chat option.
Or you can also email them at [email protected] or call them at 1-888- 332-8004.
What Differentiates It?
One of the most important differentiating factors of Fast Track Debt Relief is that it offers both debt settlement and debt consolidation options to its clients, which is not very common.
Apart from this, it also has a nationwide paralegal network, and even customers highly appreciate it.
We got in touch with Fast Track Debt Relief’s team for a free consultation.
They listened to us patiently; after reviewing and analyzing our situation, they gave us options for dealing with our current financial situation.
Overall, we had a good experience with them, and we encourage you to try their service for yourself.
If their solutions suit your plan, you can go along with them to get rid of your debts.
How We Review Debt Settlement Companies?
To review Debt Settlement Companies, we look for customer ratings and reviews, check the company’s reputation online, the fees charged by them, the services it offers, the average relief time and amount it offers, etc., among many other essential factors.
Read Our Detailed Debt Relief Review Methodology
|Company||Fast Track Debt||Consolidated Credit|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$10,000||No requirement|
|Features||Free consultation, Two debt-relief options, etc.||Free consultation, Free educational materials, etc.|
|Fees||3.99-29.99% of enrolled debt plus 0% to 4% origination fees||$35 monthly fee|
|Relief Time||12-84 months||36-60 months|
|Savings||up to 40% excluding fees||up to 50% excluding fees|
|BBB rating||Not accredited||A+|
Read our full Consolidated Credit Review
In this article on Fast Track Debt Relief reviews, we saw that it offers two kinds of debt relief options and can help you save 30% of what you owe.
However, it does not have any major accreditations and also charges origination fees of 0% to 4% and also monthly fees of 3.99-29.99% of the enrolled debt, which might not be ideal for most people.
For this reason, you can check out our top best debt relief company called- National Debt Relief– this company charges 15% – 25% of enrolled debt amount, has an excellent online reputation, and requires you to have a minimum of $7,500 in debt to get started.
Hope you found this article helpful.
Is Fast Track Debt Relief legit?
Although Fast Track Debt Relief is not registered with any huge accreditations, it certainly has a good online reputation.
And also, it does not have any cases registered with Federal Trade Commission (FTC).
What is the average time for relief of Fast Track Debt Relief?
Although there is no complete transparency about Fast Track Debt Relief, examples on their website show that it can take anywhere between 12-36% months.
Can Debt settlement ruin my credit score?
Yes, it can ruin your credit score.
Should I go for Debt Settlement even if it is not necessary?
No, you should go for debt settlement only when it is essential.
Go through the disadvantages of settlement that we have shared above.
Does Fast Track Debt Relief perform its own in-house servicing?
No, they partner with third-party agents who negotiate with your creditors.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.