If you run a big size or moderate size company and are looking for good fax service, then this Fax. Plus review is just what you need.
With so many fax services available in the market, it gets a bit difficult to find a reliable fax service.
But in this guide, we have covered all that you need to know about Fax. Plus, in terms of the pricing, features, pros, cons, etc. So make sure to read till the end!
|Features||Enterprise Software, e-sign, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $7.99/mo|
- Fax.Plus is suitable for both individuals and companies.
- It lets you send faxes to 180 countries.
- It uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt your data and offers exceptional security
- Fax.Plus offers a free trial and the paid plans start at $7.99 per month.
- Fax.Plus is certified by CCPA, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and more.
What Is Fax.Plus?
Fax.Plus is an online fax service that lets you send a fax to over 180 countries with an option to buy a fax number from over 47 countries.
You can choose from a moderate free plan, an affordable individual plan with decent features, you can choose their enterprise plan if you own a business or a company, and you can even opt for a customized plan if you like things tailored according to your needs.
Fax.Plus offers an app for both Android and iOS devices and integrates with various Google products, email, and Multi-function printers.
It also offers an e-sign feature and unlimited fax storage. Another great thing about FaxPlus is that it offers very heavy security and uses 256-bit Advanced Encryption Standard to encrypt your data.
And not only this, they comply with Swiss privacy laws and protect your data under FADP and FODP.
Fax.Plus also has a number of certifications and compliances such as CCPA, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and more.
So far, so good, but let us get into depth and see what the various features, plans, pros, and cons of this fax service are and if it is really as good as it seems. 1
Also Read: What Is A Fax Header?
Features And Services
- Enterprise Ready – Fax.Plus offers a corporate admin panel, which can help you in managing multiple users who may use this fax service.
- Seamless Integration – Fax.Plus integrates with a number of apps and services, such as Google docs, Google drive, Slack, etc., which makes it super easy for you to send and receive documents and files over fax.
- Number Porting – Just like many other fax services, Fax.Plus also allows you to port your existing fax number with no downtime.
- Cross-Platform – Fax.Plus is available across many platforms, including a mobile (Android, iOS), desktop, web, email, and more.
- Toll-Free Numbers – Fax.Plus also offers toll-free fax numbers, which can help you increase your company’s visibility and creditworthiness.
- Enterprise Software – This feature is unlike anything that we have seen in any other fax service. FaxPlus lets you integrate with software, applications, and system. It can work on Python, Ruby, Java, Note.Js, etc., which can be really helpful for some companies and people. 2
Overview of Fax.Plus Enterprise Plan
Pros And Cons
- Affordable single plans
- Unmatched security
- Easy-to-use interface
- Easy fax scheduling
- Enterprise solution
- HIPAA compliant
- Expensive enterprise plans
- Offers only one administrator per account
- The e-sign feature works only on the app
- No integration with free plan
Also Read: FaxBetter Review
Real-Time Audit Trail,
Set Expiration Date,
Cloud Storage Integration,
3 Request Signatures
|Basic||$7.99/mo||everything in free plan plus+|
5/month Request Signatures,
|Premium||$12.99/mo||Everything in free plan plus+|
Unlimited Request Signature,
App And Web Interface
Fax.Plus offers apps for both iOS and Android devices. The interface is quite straightforward, and the app offers a moderate and sleek design.
Once you create an account and log in, you will see an inbox, outbox, and sent box tabs.
The app also offers a built-in scanner and e-sign option using which you can easily sign and scan your documents.
Similarly, the web interface of Fax.Plus is also pretty self-explanatory. You can add files and text to your Fax easily using it.
Also Read: GotFreeFax Review
How To Get Started?
To get started on Fax.Plus, follow these steps:
1. Go to Fax.Plus website, and click on “Sign up for free.”
2. Now fill in the details such as first name, last name, email, etc. or select your Google account to sign in and that’s it your account will be created.
How To Send a Fax Using Fax.Plus?
How To Send a Fax Using Your Phone on Fax.Plus?
NPC Fax.Plus Ratings
|Ease of use||4.8/5|
Customer Ratings And Reviews
Out of 17 reviews on TrustPilot, Fax.Plus has an average rating of 2.3/5 stars.
Although people liked their fax service, there were complaints regarding the company’s auto-renewal system and how people got charged without their prior approval.
You can check out more customer reviews online before signing up.
Also Read: RingCentral Fax Reviews
What Differentiates It?
Fax. Plus has a lot of differentiating features, including its unmatched security, enterprise solutions, integration with software like Python, Ruby, Java, Note.Js, etc.
Not to mention the number of certifications and accreditations they have, as mentioned above in the article, is unlike anything we have ever seen.
To get in touch with Fax.Plus, customer support, you will have to fill out their contact form by providing your email id and other details; once you submit the form, they will get in touch with you.
However, we feel that a customer care number or live chat option would have been more useful.
I used Fax.Plus to send a fax to my sister and to see if the service is reliable or not. So creating an account was easy, and so was composing the fax.
I could see only a limited option to attach files, though. I was also able to use the e-sign feature on the app, which worked great.
After I sent the fax, I called my sister to confirm if she had received it. She confirmed receiving it within two minutes and also told me that the quality of the image that I had sent was just as good.
|Features||Enterprise Software, e-sign, etc.||Scan and Fax, e-sign, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $7.99/mo||Starts at $16.67/mo|
|Free Trial||Available||7-day trial|
|BBB rating||Not accredited||N/A|
Also Read: IFax Review
How We Review Fax Services?
We review fax services based on the following points:
- Format support
- e-sign feature
- Fax quality
- Features and services offered, etc.
- Ease of sending and receiving fax
- User interface
Fax.Plus is a great fax service offering a variety of unique features and services. We especially love their unparalleled security and enterprise solutions.
Not to mention, its integration with a variety of software is something that not a lot of other services offer.
Overall, we recommend this fax service to you, and we hope you found this Fax.Plus, review is helpful.
Is Fax.Plus legit?
Yes, Fax.Plus legit.
Is Fax.Plus accredited by BBB?
No, Fax.Plus is not accredited by BBB.
Can I use Fax.Plus on my desktop?
Yes, you can use Fax.Plus, on your desktop.
Is Fax.Plus suitable for large businesses?
Yes, it is suitable for large Businesses.
What all accreditations does Fax.Plus has?
Fax.Plus has a number of certifications and compliances such as CCPA, HIPAA, SOC 2, ISO 27001, GDPR, and more.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.
The National Planning Cycles is committed to producing high-quality content that follows industry standards. We do this by using primary sources, such as white papers and government data alongside original reporting from reputable publishers that were appropriate for the accuracy of information while still being unbiased. We have an editorial policy that includes verifiable facts with due credit given where applicable.