Despite of so many platforms and modes of transferring files and documents, some people still prefer faxes because of their ultimate security level.
And if you are looking for free fax service, then this FaxBurner review is for you! Make sure to read till the end to know about the features, pros, and cons, price, etc., of this fax service.
|Features||Custom Notification, e-sign, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $12.95 a month|
- FaxBurner lets you send 5 pages and receive 25 pages for free and offers paid plans starting at $12.95/mo.
- FaxBurner gives you a free fax number during the free trial that remains valid for 24 hours.
- FaxBurner offers an e-sign feature, app, and special notification and integrates with Dropbox and Google Drive.
- The affordable premium plans allow you to send up to 1500 pages a month.
What Is FaxBurner?
FaxBurner is an online fax service that allows you to send and receive faxes quickly from your phone. It offers both free and paid plans and stands out from its competitors because of its generous offers.
It also allows you to send up to 5 pages for free and lets you receive 25 pages for free in a month.
Also, if you opt to use their free service, then they will offer you a free fax number that remains valid for 24 hours. You can upgrade to their premium plan anytime for more features and frequent use.
If you are sending a file or a document that contains sensitive information, then FaxBurner is a great choice for that because it uses TLS (Transport Layer Security) to transmit information.
Apart from this, it also offers other features such as an e-sign feature, cover letters, app, etc. but is FaxBurner the best fax service out there? Keep reading to find out!
Features And Services
- Fax From Mobile: FaxBurner offers an app for both iOs and Android; you can download the app and start sending faxes for free or by paying for the premium plan.
- Fax From email: You can send a fax right from your email using the email id that you used to create your FaxBurner account with. To send a fax, you simply need to compose an email to [email protected] and add the fax number in the subject line.
- Google Drive And Dropbox Integration: FaxBurner integrates with your Dropbox and Google Drive and allows you to attach files from it.
- Special Notification: FaxBurner also stores a copy of your fax on your smartphone and emails you a copy of it, too, with a special notification tone.
Pros And Cons
- e-sign feature
- Affordable plans
- Accessible from phone
- Decent page limits
- No dekstop support
Read: RingCentral Fax Reviews
|Free Package||Free||25-pages inbound per month / 5-pages outbound (total)|
Disposable fax number
|Professional||$12.95 / mo||500-pages inbound and outbound per month|
Permanent fax number
|Premier||$22.95 / mo||2,000-pages inbound and outbound per month|
Toll-free fax number
Permanent fax number
FaxBurner offers a great app, and it is very straightforward to use. The first step after you install your app would be to create your account in order to sign in.
Then you will see the option to reserve a fax number in case you are using the free plan. Below that, you will see the option to compose a fax, followed by other details.
When you click on compose option, a new page will open where you will be asked to fill in the fax number, cover letter, and option to attach the file.
If you wish to sign it, then that option is available too in the app; once you are done, you now need to click on send, and you’re done.
Also, you can access the send and receive a box on the app very easily. Overall, we love the app interface of FaxBurner.
How To Get Started?
You can create your account on FaxBurner by following these steps:
1. Go to FaxBurner’s website and click on “Sign up.”
2. Now choose the plan you want.
3. Now finally, fill out your in formation and click on “Create my account” and you will be in.
NPC Faxburner Ratings
|Ease of use||4.7/5|
What Differentiates It?
The affordable premium plans that let you send and receive upto 500 pages a month and 1500 pages a month make FaxBurner a great choice.
Also, it is a great option for someone who requires sending fax very rarely. You can get a free fax number that will last for 24 hours; using it; you can send up to 5 pages, which differentiates it from the rest of the similar services.
I installed the Faxburner app on my Android device, created an account, and signed up for the free plan. The app was smooth and self-explanatory.
Composing the email was super easy, and the fax was sent within less than a minute.
Overall, I had a good experience with Faxburner, and because it sends faxes only occasionally, this free service helps me out each time that too for free.
|Features||Custom Notification, e-sign, etc.||Scan and Fax, e-sign, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $12.95 a month||Starts at $16.67 a month|
|Free Trial||Available||7-day trial|
Also Read: IFax Review
How We Review Fax Services?
We consider the following points while reviewing fax services:
- Format support
- Fax quality
- e-sign feature
- User interface
- Features and services offered, etc
- Ease of sending and receiving fax
FaxBurner shines when it comes to a fax service that offers a decent amount of features for an affordable price.
We particularly love the modest app it offers, but the lack of a desktop version can be worked upon.
For someone who doesn’t require too much or someone who is looking for a free fax service with a handful of useful options, FaxBurner is a good choice.
We hope you found this FaxBurner review useful.
Is Faxburner legit?
Yes, FaxBurner is legit.
Is FaxBurner accredited by BBB?
No, FaxBurner is not accredited by BBB.
Does FaxBurner offer cancelation?
Yes, if you are not satisfied with FaxBurner, you can cancel your paid plan within 30 days to get a full refund.
How Long Does It Take To Send And Receive A Fax Using FaxBurner?
It takes less than a minute to send and receive a fax from FaxBurner.
Can I use FaxBurner on my desktop?
No, FaxBurner offers apps and only works on a mobile phone.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.