Managing finances is not a piece of cake, and mishandling of money often leads to a crippling debt trap, which can ruin your entire life.
To help people in such dire situations, debt relief companies come into play.
In this Golden Financial Services Reviews, we intend to give you a comprehensive overview of the company so that you know if it is worth going for.
|Portal||Golden Financial Services Reviews|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$10,000|
|Fees||17% of total enrolled debt|
|Features||Free consultation, Free educational materials.|
|Number of reviews||92|
- On their website, this company offers unique and useful tools such as Debt Snowball Calculator, Debt Validation Letter Creator, Debt Payoff Calculator, etc.
- It offers services like Credit Card Consolidation, Credit Card Loan, Consolidate Credit Card Debt, and Student Loan Consolidation Application.
- Golden Financial Services charges a fee of 17% of the total enrolled debt & also offers a money-back guarantee.
- They are available in all 50 states.
What Is Golden Financial Services?
Golden Financial Services is a debt relief company that aims to help its customers to get out of debt in less time.
The company has been operating since 2004 and claims to have helped more than 5000 clients in settling their debts.
Although the company started with the aim of offering debt settlement programs, later, it also started offering consolidation options and many other services, which we will discuss shortly.
You can expect to get your debt settled in 1-3 years with this company. If you want to get started with them, you can give them a call for a free consultation.
So far, so good, but there are some things that you should know about Golden Financial Services; keep reading to find out.
Features And Services
Golden Financial Services offers the following features and services.
- Credit Card Relief – Golden Financial Services offers different credit card relief programs, and each comes with its pros and cons. You can go to their website and see the comparison of the various plans offered by them.
- Debt Payoff Tools – GFS offers different kinds of debt payoff tools such as Budget Calculator, Debt Snowball Calculator, Debt Validation Letter Creator, Debt Resources, Debt Payoff Calculator, etc. on their website.
- Debt Consolidation and Loans – Golden Financial Services offers a variety of debt consolidation and loan options such as Credit Card Consolidation, Credit Card Loan, Consolidate Credit Card Debt, and Student Loan Consolidation Application, and more.
- Small Business Loans – You can apply for business loans, get restaurant business loans, business loans up to $25k, Equipment Financing Business loans, and Bad Credit Small Business Loans using GFS.
- Free Education Material – We love the amount of free educational information, material, and blogs Golden Financial Services offers. You can simply go to their website and read through their blogs or FAQs, etc., to gain insight into a lot of things related to debt and debt-related solutions.
Pros And Cons
- Offers extensive free educational material.
- Offers free counseling.
- No upfront fees.
- Money-back guarantee
- Access to a lot of tools and programs.
- A+ rating by BBB.
- Requires a minimum of $10,000 in debt.
- Does not have AFCC accreditation.
Golden Financial Services does not charge an upfront fee; however, upon completion of your debt settlement, you will have to pay 17% of the total enrolled debt amount as a fee for the services rendered.
Minimum Debt Amount
In order to be eligible for their debt settlement program, you need to have a minimum debt of $10,000.
Golden Financial Services is available in 50 states of the US.
In order to see what services you can find in your state, simply go to their website and look for them on their dashboard.
Types Of Debt Addressed
- High credit card debt
- Private student loans
- Medical bills
- Tax relief
- Car repossessions
- Credit restoration options
- Credit card bills
- Store and gas card bills
- Unsecured personal loans
- Payday loans
How Does The Golden Financial Services Program Works?
- Once you discuss your problem, their team will develop a customized solution for you.
- You will be assigned a team of managers who will handle the communication part with your creditors.
- Meanwhile, you will be asked to make only small monthly payments.
- Once you have accumulated the negotiated amount, your debt will be settled for a lower amount than you imagined.
How To Get Started?
To get started, follow these easy steps.
1. Simply go to their website and give them a call at (866) 376-9846 for a free debt counseling session.
2. You can also fill out a form by visiting their website.
3. Make sure to be transparent with them during the counseling, to find the best solution. Also, keep information such as your net income, expenses, SSN, etc., handy.
NPC Golden Financial Services Ratings
|Debt Settlement help||3.5/5|
|Ease of use||4.2/5|
Customer Reviews And Ratings
Out of 92 reviews on Trustpilot, Golden Financial Services has received an average rating of 2.1 stars out of 5 stars which is not very good.
Subsequently, it has an average rating of 4.15 stars given by 13 customers on Better Bureau Business.
So the reviews are somewhat mixed; some people really like their service, while some ask to refrain from them.
We suggest you go through the reviews yourself once and see the red flags that you should keep an eye for.
You can get in touch with Golden Financial Services by calling their team at (866) 376-9846 between 8 am- 6 pm from Monday-Friday, or you can also email them at [email protected]
What Differentiates It?
Golden Financial Services differs from others because of the extensive options it offers, including debt consolidation, credit card debt relief, tax relief, small business loans, Equipment Financing Business Loan, and much more, unlike any other debt relief company.
Also, the amount of educational resources offered is quite extensive on their website, and one must check that out surely.
We got in touch with Golden Financial Services and spoke to their counselor to access the options that can help us with our credit card debt.
We really appreciate how they listened to us and discussed all the possible solutions we could go for.
However, because our debt was not more than $10,000, we were not eligible for their program. Nonetheless, counseling helps us figure out quite a few things.
How We Review Debt Relief Companies?
We look for some essential factors like the company’s services and features, online reputation, customer reviews, effectiveness, help they offer, affordability factor, etc., to determine how good a company is before we review it.
|Companies||Golden Financial Services||DebtWave|
|Fees||17% of total enrolled debt.||$49 monthly fee.|
|Features||Free consultation, Free educational materials||Free consultation, Free educational materials|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$10,000||$5000|
Golden Financial Services definitely has some really great and unique options to offer, and finding so much in one company is rare.
But the customer reviews are somewhat mixed, and it might or might not work out for you.
We leave it up to you if you want to take this risk or not. And if you want options that have a great reputation and offer satisfactory results, then you might want to check out DebtWave, Fast Track Debt Relief, and Consolidated Credit.
Hope you found these Golden Financial service reviews helpful.
Is Golden Financial Services a legit company?
Yes, Golden Financial Services is a legit company. It has an A+ rating given by BBB and is also accredited by IAPDA.
How does their money-back guarantee?
Like many other debt relief companies, Golden Financial Services also ask for fees when they have successfully rendered their service.
This means you will have to pay them their fees only once your debt is settled.
Can I cancel their service?
Yes, you can opt out of the program, but you will have to pay some percentage of the fee.
What accreditation does Golden Financial Services have?
They are accredited by Association for Student Loan Relief (AFSLR) and IAPDA.
What is the monthly fees charged by Golden Financial Services?
They do not charge any monthly fees; however, after the debt settlement, you will have to pay 17% of the total enrolled debt as fees.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.