If you live in a place where the weather is usually not suitable for your plants to grow then you are at the right place.
In this guide, we have shared the best Gorilla Grow Tent based on material, quality, space, etc.
But what are Gorialla Grow Tent? When you grow plants, sometimes the outdoor and indoor environments are not the best for the plants to grow as they do in the Gorilla Grow Tent.
These tents are available in different sizes and materials, and you can use them to grow plants quickly.
They can help your plants grow 50 %. You will get a good indoor grow room by using Gorilla Grow tents. Let’s have a look at these tents now!
How does A Gorilla Grow Tent Work?
A Gorilla Grow Tent is a specialized product made for growing strong and healthy plants in the indoor environment.
They work by supporting both soil growth as well as hydrophobic growth. They have height extension kits to increase the space up to 9′ in height.
Read: How Do We Review A Tent?
best gorilla grow tents
Here are our 10 best options of Best Gorilla Grow Tents:
- Best Reflective Hydroponic – Lite Line 4 ft by 4 ft Gorilla Grow Tent
- Best Narrow Tall – 6 ft 11 in Gorilla Grow Tent
- Best Material – 1680D Shorty Gorilla Grow Tent with floor tray
- Best Large – 8 ft by 6 ft by 4 ft large size Gorilla Grow Tent
- Best Compact – Clone Gorilla Grow Tent for Cloning plants and Seedlings
1. Lite Line 4 ft by 4 ft Gorilla Grow Tent – Best Reflective Hydroponic
This Gorilla Grow tent has the best internal surface. This tent is 4 feet by 4 feet, with the best reflective hydroponic surface inside.
Steel interlocking design makes it the strongest. This tent offers a Floor for better cleaning. You will get a height of 6 feet 7 inches by using this tent.
- Weight: 31 pounds
- Tent Dimensions: 48 x 48 x 79 inches
- Frame: Interlocking steel
Pros And Cons
- It comes with a height adjustment feature.
- This tent has electrical ports, making it light and easy to carry.
- You will get Durable canvas production by using this tent.
- This tent comes with adjustable pre-filters that are made with micro mesh material
- The height adjustment parts are sold separately.
What makes it the best choice?
If you are looking for a tent to grow your plants in an indoor environment, there is no better choice than this one because of its size.
The size is not too small nor too large, making it easy to keep and manage indoors.
Other than its size, the price bracket and the feature set that comes under that specific price bracket make it on the top of our list.
Our Expirence With the Product
We had a good experience using this tent. I am impressed by their durability and the results I got from them. It has professional features that you need in any modern Gorilla tent.
Zippers worked great for me, and I was impressed with the height adjustment of this tent as I dd it as my plants grew. So, I will recommend this tent highly.
2. 6 ft 11 in Gorilla Grow Tent – Best Narrow Tall
This tent offers a hydroponic reflecting coating on the inside. This tent comes from a 100% metal interlocking frame.
The connectors to connect the frame are also made of metal. This tent comes with a 1-foot kit to extend its internal height.
Using this tent, you will also get roof insertion that blocks infrared for better health.
- Weight: 37 pounds
- Tent Dimensions: LxWxH 36 x 36 x 83 inches
- Kit: Height extension
Pros And Cons
- The door is well designed, allowing convenient access to the tool pouch.
- Packed with the 1680D inner lining that brings an easier growth environment for the plants present inside.
- 6 feet 11-inch internal height is more than enough for a lot of plants
- It is not the perfect choice if you want to grow many plants inside.
Read: 10 Best Coleman Tent
3. 1680D Shorty Gorilla Grow Tent with floor tray – Best material
This Gorilla tent works for plants that grow no more than 9 inches. This tent comes with an extension kit that you can optionally use.
You can hang 150 pounds of weight with its frame. The floor tray and windows are also available with this tent. You will get 2 extension kits with this tent also.
- Weight: 25.9 Pounds
- Tent Dimensions: 36 x 13 x 6 inches
- Material: Thickest 1680d material
Pros And Cons
- It brings wide space for growing more plants at the same time
- Compact design fits inside most of the tighter places
- There is a large easy view window available
- This tent can be a good choice when the plants start growing, but if the plant grows more than 9 inches, then it is not the best
4. 8 ft by 6 ft by 4 ft large size Gorilla Grow Tent – Best Large
This Big size Gorilla tent works well in the long term. This tent comes with metallic frame poles and connectors.
1680D internal lining makes the growing process easy with this tent. This tent comes with a built-in tool pouch. You can extend its height on the roof.
- Weight: 84 pounds
- Tent Dimensions: 48 x 96 x 83 inches
Pros And Cons
- It comes with a free roof extension kit.
- The tool pouch is very convenient to access
- Roof insertion available to block infrared
- Its size may not let it fit in most places.
5. Clone Gorilla Grow Tent for Cloning plants and Seedlings – Best Compact
This small size Gorilla tent comes with a size of 2 feet in height and depth and 32 inches in width.
This tent offers micromesh filters to keep the air healthy for tiny plants. Double cinching ducts are available with this tent.
This tent uses diamond reflective technology, which works well for good light distribution.
- Weight: 10.58 pounds
- Tent Dimensions: 32 x 24 x 24 inches
Pros And Cons
- Easy viewing windows are available with this tent.
- The zippered door makes things convenient.
- There are compartments available for adding accessories
- You need to buy the accessories like a fan or filter separately.
|PRODUCT||Rating||Price||Best For||Capacity||Special Features|
|Lite Line 4 Ft By 4 Ft Gorilla Grow Tent||4.5/5||$244.95||Reflective Hydroponic||N/A||360˚ full garden access|
|6 Ft 11 In Gorilla Grow Tent||4.3/5||N/A||Narrow Tall||300 Pounds||360˚ full garden access|
|1680D Shorty Gorilla Grow Tent With Floor Tray||4.6/5||$185.95||Material||300 Pounds||360˚ full garden access|
|8 Ft By 6 Ft By 4 Ft Large Size Gorilla Grow Tent||3.4/5||N /A||Large||300 Pounds||Infrared blocking roof insertion|
|Clone Gorilla Grow Tent For Cloning Plants And Seedlings||4.7/5||$119.95||Compact||N/A||Micro-Mesh Pre-Filters|
What To Keep In Mind While Buying A Gorilla Grow Tent?
The following are some of the important factors that you need to check.
The first thing to check is the size requirement you need to meet according to the plants you are growing in your tent.
Height extension is another feature that you need to get if you are growing plants that grow quickly, and you may need a higher tent.
Features like a window, filters, fans, and other things include more value to your product. So, make sure to check the availability of these things if you need them.
Read: 10 Best Inflatable Tent
Getting the gorilla to grow a tent can be your right decision if you want to grow some indoor plants most healthily.
However, keeping track of your requirements as well as the buying guide can make things easier for you.
So, ensure to get a product that fits your usage in the best manner for the best experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Can you extend the height of the gorilla grow tent?
Yes, you can use the height extension kits to the extent of the height of your gorilla grow tent.
However, some products come with these extensions, and some need you to buy them separately.
Are the internal dimensions the same as what the product size says?
The dimensions mentioned are external dimensions, and the internal dimensions are only a few points more compact than those dimensions.
However, this still will not cause a lot of difference.
Is a floor tray necessary to have?
Although it is not necessary to have, it brings a lot of benefits for your plant growing experience and the growing process.
Plants also grow healthy when this floor comes attached to the tent.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.