If you had said the word “cryptocurrency” to me a decade ago, you would get to see my blank space with a significant question mark expression.
And not particularly in my case, but the words and thoughts might be the same in 99% of the world population.
However, everyone knows about cryptocurrency in this technology-based modern era of digitization.
|Year Of Establishment||2013|
|Rating Out Of 5||4.4|
|Trading Software||Huobi Official Platform|
Kids at schools, students at universities, people in business, banks, and organizations, every person is considering crypto as their next goal.
Although there are thousands of platforms for digital trading and cryptocurrency but finding the one that is legitimate and authentic is quite challenging.
With the rapid rise in this field of digital currency, many evil-minded people are taking it as an opportunity to scam people and earn a significant sum of money from it.
Therefore, if you plan to try your luck in crypto, particularly in Huobi, you should certainly go through this article until the end!
What Is Huobi?
Huobi, established in 2013 by a Chinese software engineer, is one of the most reliable and oldest digital currency systems in this world of crypto.
Yes, you read it right! In 2013, when people were not much aware of the technology, a person started a wholly digital currency system in China.
It is operating in more than 130 countries, and with the help of its coins, which are Huobi tokens, the user can take part in investments and earn through it.
After the ban on Bitcoin in 2017, Huobi stopped the exchange of its tokens in Bitcoin. However, there are still several ways to withdraw money from Huobi.
How To Use Huobi?
In the initial years, it used to operate in Chinese markets only.
But with the increasing concern of cryptocurrency, especially Bitcoin, it makes itself one of the leading cryptocurrency chains in global merchandising.
If you want to start trading on the Huobi application, follow the below-mentioned steps.
However, we are using the trading of BTC/USDT as an example trading pair here.
- Open the Huobi app and click on the “Trade” button, presented at the center of the bottom of the screen.
- Then, to observe the available pairs for trading, click on the lines button present at the top left side of the top of the page.
- Then, you will also observe an option of BTS/USDT and other trading pairs and their prices. Click on the BTC/USDT option.
- Then, click on the type of order you want to make. The variety of orders you can find there are:
- Limit Order: In it, you can sell or purchase cryptocurrency for a special price.
- Market Order: You have to go for this option to purchase in the current real-time crypto pricing.
- Please enter the amount of BTC you want to buy and the pricing you are willing to purchase them.
- When you complete all the required steps, click on the buy BTC buttons and wait till the transaction and purchasing process is finished.
- In the case of the limit order, when the pricing of BTC reaches your desired pricing, the transaction will be made.
You can trade in other available pairs with the same procedure. Plus, you can sell your digital currencies by the same processing.
Why Choose Huobi?
After all this discussion, you might be thinking, is trading through Huobi legit, and can we trust this platform for our money?
So, in simple words, the answer is absolute! It is one of the earliest and most remarkable digital currency trading platforms.
It has established itself as a leader in the international market by providing outstanding and up-to-the-mark services to its users.
And, of course, a platform with more than 10 million users and has been evolving since 2013 is entirely authentic and trustworthy.
Fees Of Huobi:
The plans and pricing of it are pretty affordable. The trading fees of both markets make, and market taker is same, that is 0.2%.
The withdrawing prices are different and depend upon the type of crypto you are withdrawing.
Let’s take the top 5 withdrawing crypto-currencies of Huobi and see observe their fees:
- Bitcoin: 0.0004 BTC
- Ethereum: 0.004 ETH
- Solana: 0.01 SOL
- Cardano: 1.0 ADA
- USD Coin: 2.0 USDC
Features Of Huobi:
- The Huobi Tokens: Huobi Tokens are an additional feature of the platform. The company introduced them in 2018 with a total supply of 500 million. And sold 300 million to their premium users, 100 were used as teams incentives and bonuses, and 100 million were employed as users’ rewards. They are used to reduce deposition and withdrawing fees.
- The Registration Process: Although trading on the Huobi platform is easy and quick, finding the right platform and registration might be a headache. You can find several forums like huobi.com, hbg.com, hbus.com, and Huobi. pro online. However, all of these platforms are authentic.
Types Of Tradings Available At Huobi:
- Margin Trading/international Conversion Margin/Foreign Exchange Margin
- Derivative Trading
What differentiates it?
- Huobi is always encouraging its users and grabbing more through its attractive offers like do investment and get $10 free on every load.
- You can directly deal with this platform by using a debit card.
- It comes with a double-layer secure wallet to protect your digital income.
Our experience with it
Huobi cryptocurrency platform is serving the people interested in the stock exchange market, and then this online currency change is fascinating, I feel while using it.
Its online wallet for saving the Bitcoin currency is much safer as it helped me to save and bring digital money by inviting friends.
I recharged many times through a debit card, and it was a safe and easy excess to Bitcoins.
Huobi cryptocurrency platform is offering the exchange of both from currency to bitcoins and bitcoins to local currency.
Huobi vs. Kucoin
Huobi stands among the best online cryptocurrency platforms that provide entertainment through gaming and allows you to get Bitcoins.
At the same time, the Kucoin gaming app also brings this option by creating wonderful content in it.
Huobi provides the best cryptocurrency marketing but does not offer special offers like getting coins by inviting your friend and helps you and your friend to start from zero investment.
Huobi vs. Etherscan
Huobi is also offering the purchase of cryptocurrency by using the debit card, while in the case of Etherscan, either the user has to exchange the money or buy it by connecting his banking account.
Huobi is providing a safe way to deal in cryptocurrency, while Etherscan is somehow compromising the account security, especially the bank account you are connecting.
Huobi vs. BscScan
Huobi cryptocurrency platform is more welcoming as it adds $10 to your wallet when you Sign-in, while BscScan does not gives you this offer as it demands investment before you start there.
Huobi is compromising on data analysis while BscScan is working elegantly on providing documentation, graphs, and tables to show the user all data of previous Bitcoin marketing.
However, you can also contact the customer service present on their portal.
Go through the FAQs, and if you still can’t find an answer, directly contact the customer representative.
You will need to fill up a form that will contain all your account details and then submit your question to their customer help center.
- By Listen:
“A good exchange. I’m constantly raffling off prizes. They also conduct listings of new projects. To participate in this pre-sale, it is necessary to keep $ 50 on a foreign currency account.”
- By Martias Part:
“I have tried all known cryptocurrency trading platforms and have long chosen it for its robustness, security, and speed. The support is very expeditious. The commissions are a bit high if you are not a regular trader, they should change that. But really, Huobi and Huobi Wallet are great.”
So, this is it. Let’s do a quick and small recap before wrapping our article and ending our discussion.
We discussed the basic concept of Huobi and its workings. Then we talked about its plans and prices, trading platforms, features, types of trading available, customer reviews, and finally, customer services.
I hope this article can help you in the successful exchange and trading of cryptocurrencies.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What Is The Minimum Deposit Of Huobi?
The minimum deposit a user to have in its account is $100. Plus, there is no limit for maximum deposit. Although, there are no registration fees here.
What Is The Withdraw Fees Of Huobi?
The withdraw fees are different and depend upon the cryptocurrency the user is exchanging in. However, the article discussed the top 5 cryptocurrencies withdrawing fess the above.
When was Huobi Was Established, And How Many Users Of Huobi Are There?
This digital trading platform was established in 2013. A Chinese software engineer founded it. It has more than 10 million active purchasers and sellers worldwide and operates in 130 countries.
There Are So Many Domains Names Of Huobi, Which One is Legit?
You may find a lot of portals and platforms by searching for Huobi. Hey all are authentic and a part of the Huobi digital trading system. However, in the coming years, we expect it to take action for this problem.