Whether you are looking for a fax service for professional use, personal use, or one-time use, this iFax review is just what you need today because it is not only better and more efficient than its competitors but is perfect in every way.
Want to know what makes it so good? Keep reading till the end!
|Features||Scan and Fax, e-sign, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $16.67 for a monthly plan.|
|Free Trial||7-day free trial|
- ifax uses 265-bit TLS encryption and is a very secure fax service; it is also HIPAA compliant.
- ifax comes within-built scanner, an inbuilt PDF editor, eSign, and annotation features.
- It offers a seven-day free trial that lets us send five pages a month, and for more advanced options, you can buy their monthly plan starting at $19.99 /mo.
- ifax also integrates with EMR and EHR software, making it suitable for both businesses and individuals.
What Is iFax?
iFax is an online fax service that allows you to send and receive faxes over the internet network.
iFax is HIPPA compliant, and its 265-bit TLS encryption makes it an extremely secure mode to send and receive crucial documents such as your passport, medical reports, etc.
iFax’s interface is very easy to use, and you can choose from three plans according to your needs.
Because iFax integrates with Dropbox and Google Drive, you can either select the documents from here or directly scan the document using the in-built scanner in the app.
You get unlimited fax storage along with an Inbuilt PDF editor, eSign, and annotation too, which is lacking in a lot of fax service providers.
And not only this, you can even port your existing fax number for free and add multiple file formats to the fax you want to send. Let us now dig deeper and discuss the features, price, etc., of iFax.
Read: What Is Fax?
Also Read: FaxBurner Review
Features And Services
- Fax From Email: iFax allows you to send and receive faxes from your Email, and composing fax using ifax is just like composing an email. You just need to add firstname.lastname@example.org after the recipient’s fax number instead of their usual email id, and you are good to go.
- Fax From Mobile: iFax offers its free app and allows you to send faxes from Windows, Mac, Android, and iOs anytime.
- HIPAA-Compliant Fax: When it comes to security, iFax is truly great. It is HIPPA and GLBA compliant, uses 256-bit end-to-end encryption for transmission, and also supports two-factor authentication making it one of the safest fax services for protecting sensitive information.
- Scan and Fax: iFax app comes with a scanner, so you can simply scan a document, crop and edit it and send it using your email account.
- Toll-Free Fax Number: iFax offers toll-free numbers along with a local and international numbers.
- Fax Automation: IFax integrates with EMR and EHR software for efficiency and optimum accessibility.
- 24/7 Live Support: Where many fax services do not offer reliable support, iFax offers 24/7 live support and has a good satisfaction rate too.
Pros And Cons
- Free trial available for Professional Plan
- Easy-to-use interface
- Great security
- Offers app
- Get real-time notifications
- E-sign feature is available
- Offers one-time fax service
- Plans are a bit expensive
Also Read: 10 Best Fax App For IPhone And IPad
|Plan||Monthly Price||Annual Price||Includes|
|Plus||$19.99 /mo||$16.67 /mo||500 pages /mo,|
One fax number,
Superior fax quality,
iOS, Android, Win & Mac Apps
|Professional||$30.00 /mo||$25.00 /mo||1000 pages/mo,|
up to 100 numbers for additional cost,
eiOS, Android, Win & Mac Apps,
256-bit HIPAA compliant,
Fax by email,
Send unlimited-sized faxes,
Team collaboration and fax processing,
Annotate or eSign faxes documents,
Developer API + Zapier Integration,
Smart Folders with Google Drive/Dropbox,
Superior fax quality,
24/7 live chat and phone support,
Web And App Interface
The web interface of iFax is very straightforward, and once you install the software on the app to send and receive faxes, you will see the option to add the recipient’s number in the first row, followed by the recipient’s name your name, and subject.
Below that, you will see the option to add comments and to add a file; you can see the option at the top right corner.
Once you fill in all this information and attach files, simply click on send, and you are good to go.
The app version works in the same way as the web version, and the only difference is that in the app, at the bottom, you will also see the option of scan or adding documents, rest everything is the same and convenient.
How To Get Started?
1. Go to iFax’s website and click on “start free” at the top right corner.
2. Now select the plan you want and click on “start now” or “use it for free“.
3. Now just enter your email id to create your account and if you have chosen the paid plan then fill the payment information and you are all set.
How to Send a Fax Online With iFax App?
As mentioned earlier, iFax offers 24×7 customer support, and to get in touch with them; you simply have to go to their website and click on the contact option.
There you will be able to send them an email and share your queries.
NPC iFax Ratings
|Ease of use||4.7/5|
Customer Ratings And Reviews
Out of 332 customer ratings and reviews on Trustpilot, iFax has an average rating of 4.3/5 stars which is pretty good. 74% of people gave it a five-star rating, and 16% gave it a one-star rating.
What Differentiates It?
There are a lot of factors that differentiate iFax from its competitors.
First of all, it is extremely high on security and is perfect for healthcare, law, and other professionals who might require to send sensitive information or documents to people.
ifax is not only ideal for people who do not want to send more than five faxes for free, but it also offers one time option where you will only have to pay $1.99 per page.
iFax also comes with a scanner which we have not seen in many of its competitors, and with its easy integration with Google Drive, DropBox, and its app available on Android, iOs, Mac, and Windows makes it even more desirable.
We haven’t seen a fax service that offers so many flexible solutions.
So I signed for a seven-day free trial to have a first-hand experience of iFax.
I installed the iFax app on my Android mobile phone, and the app did not lag or anything, and the interface was pretty straightforward to understand.
All the options to send the fax were on the same screen, so composing the fax was a no-brainer, really.
I sent the fax to my sister and attached a pdf file; she confirmed receiving it in two minutes and also confirmed that the quantity of the pdf file remained the same. iFax is indeed a great fax service, and I recommend it.
|Features||Scan and Fax, e-sign, etc.||It supports multiple formats, add multiple recipients, etc.|
|Price||Starts at $16.67 for a monthly plan.||$9.96/mo – $37.95/mo|
|Free Trial||7-day trial||14-day trial|
How We Review Fax Services?
Let’s have a look at the points considering which we review fax services:
- Format support
- Features and services offered, etc
- Fax quality
- User interface
- Ease of sending and receiving fax
- e-sign feature
iFax is one of the best fax services that you can go for. It is especially ideal for healthcare professionals, lawyers, businessmen, etc.
It is also great for someone who needs fax service occasionally or for even one-time use. We recommend it, and we hope you found this ifax review useful.
Is iFax legit?
Yes, iFax is legit and has been running since 2008 and has stayed on top of its game ever since.
Is iFax accredited by BBB?
Yes, iFax is accredited by BBB.
Does iFax offer a one-time fax option?
Yes, it offers a one-time fax option for $1.99 per page.
Does iFax offer trial for its Professional Plans?
Yes, you can go for the 7-day free trial before subscribing to iFax’s professional plan.
How many faxes can I send using the free plan of iFax?
You can send up to five free faxes in a month.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.
The National Planning Cycles is committed to producing high-quality content that follows industry standards. We do this by using primary sources, such as white papers and government data alongside original reporting from reputable publishers that were appropriate for the accuracy of information while still being unbiased. We have an editorial policy that includes verifiable facts with due credit given where applicable.