If you feel like drowning because of the overwhelming debt you cannot repay, then a debt relief company like Liberty Debt Relief can help you deal with this situation.
And in this Liberty Debt Relief review, we are going to have a look at the features, services, fees, pros, cons, etc., of this company. So let’s get started!
|Guide||Liberty Debt Relief Review|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$5,000|
|Fees||27% of the total enrolled debt|
|Number of reviews||195|
- Liberty Debt Relief offers Debt Settlement, Debt Consolidation, Credit Counseling, Tax Debt Relief, and Bankruptcy, and even debt relief help for Student Loans.
- You will have to pay 27% of your enrolled debt amount as their fees upon successful completion of your program.
- You need to have a minimum of $5,000 in debt to be eligible for their program, and it can take 24-48 months for you to get debt free.
What Is Liberty Debt Relief?
Liberty Debt Relief was founded in 2013 with the aim of helping its customers deal with their crippling debt.
This company offers debt relief options such as Debt Settlement, Debt Consolidation, Credit Counseling, Tax Debt Relief, and Bankruptcy, and even debt relief help for Student Loans.
To get started, all you need to do is just get into a free consultation session and begin only when you are convinced that they will be able to help you.
Liberty Debt Relief holds a great reputation online and offers satisfactory results to its customers. But is that enough for you to enroll with them? Keep reading to find out!
Features & Services
- Debt Settlement: In a debt settlement program, your chosen agency (in this case, Liberty Debt Relief) asks you to stop paying your creditors and to start collecting the amount in a separate savings account instead, then they use this to negotiate with your creditor and convince them to lower your debt payment. Debt settlement negatively impacts your credit score, but this method can help you in saving a lot of money faster.
- Debt Consolidation: In debt consolidation, all your debts are clubbed into one, and you are asked to make only one monthly payment that too for a reduced rate of interest in most cases. Debt Consolidation helps you in keeping track of your payment, and above all, it helps you to get rid of your loan faster because of less interest payout.
- Private Student Loan Debt: Based on the kind of student loan you have taken, Liberty Debt Relief can help you avail services, including Consolidation Loan program, income-based repayment program, Loan forgiveness program, etc.
- Credit Counseling: In a credit counseling plan, your agency negotiates with your creditors on your behalf and comes up with a plan to help you get rid of your debt in three to five years.
- Tax Debt Relief and Bankruptcy: Liberty Debt Relief also offers debt solutions through referral partnerships to bankruptcy providers and tax relief providers.
- Free Consultation: Like most other debt relief companies, you can get started with Liberty Debt Relief by signing up for a free consultation program.
Read: What Is Unsecured Debt?
Pros And Cons
- Accredited by BBB
- Private Student Loan Debt
- Online educational resources
- Offers client dashboard
- Slightly higher fees
Liberty Debt Relief charges up to 27% of the enrolled debt amount, which they collect post your debt settlement or upon successful completion of your program.
Liberty Debt Relief charges slightly higher fees because the average industry rate for the same is 15-25%.
Debt Relief Time
Liberty Debt Relief has not mentioned their average debt relief time, but on average, it can take you 24-48 months to get rid of your debt, depending on your unique situation.
Liberty Debt Relief has not revealed the amount that you will be able to save if you enroll in their program.
To get an idea of the same, you can talk to them by enrolling in a free consultation session.
Minimum Debt Settlement
Liberty Debt Relief needs you to have a minimum debt of $5,000 to get started with their program, which is really less.
Many companies that we have reviewed need you to have at least $7500-$10,000 in debt for you to be eligible for their program.
Types Of Debt Addressed
Liberty Debt Relief can help you with the following kinds of debt:
- Credit card charges
- Private student loans
- Personal loans
- Medical bills
- Business loans
How To Get Started?
To get started with Liberty Debt Relief follow these steps:
1. Go to Liberty Debt Relief’s website and click on “Apply now.”
2. Now enter your name, phone number, email address, state, etc. to fill out the form and click on submit. Their team will now get in touch with you shortly.
You can get in touch with Liberty Debt Relief by calling them at (800) 756-8447 this number or by sending them an email at firstname.lastname@example.org from Monday to Friday between 9:00 am to 6:00 pm PST.
NPC Liberty Debt Relief Ratings
|Debt Settlement help||4.7/5|
|Ease of use||4.7/5|
Customer Reviews And Ratings
Out of 195 reviews on Trustpilot, Liberty Debt Relief has been given an average rating of 4.3/5 stars.
Only 1% of people gave it a one star, while 83% of people gave it five-star rating.
You can check out the customer reviews to know what people are saying about this company.
Liberty Debt Relief has been helping me to get rid of my debt, and initially, I was scared and nervous to sign up for their program because I had never done this before.
I felt like I was drowning and decided to take the plunge; today, I am so happy that I did.
Its been seven months now, and I have repaid so much of my debt because of their exceptional negotiation skills. I am glad that I chose Liberty Debt Relief.
What Differentiates It?
Liberty Debt Relief needs you to have a minimum debt of only $5,000 to get started which is not offered by a lot of companies, and on top of that, it offers a wide range of services, including Tax Debt Relief and Bankruptcy, Private Student Loan Debt, Credit Counseling which gives it an edge over others.
|Company||Liberty Debt Relief||Greenwise Debt Relief|
|Minimum Debt Settlement Requirement||$5,000||$5,000|
|Services||Private student loan debt, Credit counseling||Debt settlement program|
|Fees||Up to 27% of enrolled debt||18-25%|
|Savings||Not revealed||25-32% including fees|
|Relief Time||Not revealed||24-48 months|
|BBB rating||A+||Not accredited|
Also Read: Greenwise Debt Relief Review
How We Review Debt Relief Companies?
We keep in mind the below-mentioned points while reviewing Debt Relief Companies:
- Services offered
- Company’s online reputation
- Savings one can make
- Minimum debt relief requirement
- Debt relief helps time
Liberty Debt Relief is no doubt a good debt relief company, but their fees are a lot more than their competitors, making us wonder if you will be able to save a lot after the end of the program.
As such, we would recommend you to check out CuraDebt, which is one of our top picks.
CuraDebt too requires you to have a minimum debt of $5,000 to get started, and by enrolling in their program, you can actually end up saving 50% of your debt amount, excluding fees. To learn more, you can check out our full-length review on it.
We hope you found this Liberty Debt Relief useful.
Also Read: What Are Private Debt Collectors?
Is Liberty Debt Relief legit?
Yes, Liberty Debt Relief is legit and is even accredited by BBB.
Does debt settlement impact my credit score?
Yes, debt settlement negatively impacts your credit score because, during this program, you are asked to stop making payments to your creditors for a while.
Does Liberty Debt Relief Offer A Guarantee?
No, no debt relief company can offer you a guarantee because, at the end of the day, it is your creditor who will decide whether they want to accept less amount or not, and no one can make them do this forcefully.
Is Liberty Debt Relief reliable?
Yes, Liberty Debt Relief is reliable, and a lot of people have received satisfactory results from them.
How long does debt settlement take?
It can take anywhere between 12-60 months to successfully complete a debt settlement program.
Traci is a highly experienced debt resolution expert with over 8 years of expertise in helping people become debt-free through various debt relief programs. As a former employee of a well-known debt relief company, she possesses exceptional knowledge and skills to take care of debt-related issues.
When not writing about debt, Traci can be found conducting in-depth research on the latest developments in the industry to ensure that she stays up-to-date with the latest trends and strategies.
The National Planning Cycles is committed to producing high-quality content that follows industry standards. We do this by using primary sources, such as white papers and government data alongside original reporting from reputable publishers that were appropriate for the accuracy of information while still being unbiased. We have an editorial policy that includes verifiable facts with due credit given where applicable.