Although fax is not very common these days, some people still require it to send their documents or any important paperwork to others staying far away or even close by.
So to cater to this limited demand, there are a lot of fax companies to choose from.
And in this article, we are going to look at the MyFax review and see if this fax company is any better than the rest of its competitors.
|Features||Choice of Fax numbers, Supports multiple formats, etc.|
|Price||$10-$45 per month|
|Mobile Version||Android & iOS|
- MyFax supports more than 200 file formats and also offers a free cover letter.
- MyFax integrates with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc., and you can add a minimum of five emails to your account. Apart from this, you can send a fax to up to 50 participants at once.
- You can either choose for a 14-day free trial or choose from plans starting at $12.
- MyFax offers more than 100 free cover letters and also 24×7 support.
What Is MyFax?
MyFax is a fax service that lets you easily send and receive faxes. With its easy-to-use interface, you can send faxes right from your mailbox and add up to 50 recipients at once.
MyFax supports more than 200 formats of documents, so you shouldn’t face any trouble with sending files.
Also, you can add up to ten files at once and also include a free cover letter from more than a hundred options available.
Apart from this, MyFax offers you plenty of choices for your fax number and even teleports your existing one.
However, it does not have the best password protection feature and does not offer an excellent value for money. Let us dig deeper and see if MyFax is still worth its salt or not.
Read: GotFreeFax Review
Features And Services
- Choice of Fax Numbers: MyFax offers plenty of options, including a toll-free number, a local number, and also international number. It also gives you the option to teleport your existing fax number.
- Fax by Email: MyFax can easily integrate with Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc., so you can send and receive faxes on your email very swiftly.
- Share with 5: You can send faxes from a maximum of five email addresses. Your team members can also use the same business number to send and receive faxes which can help you in reducing costs.
- Fax to 50: MyFax lets you send faxes to up to fifty numbers at once, which helps you in saving time and effort.
- Multiple File Format: MyFax supports more than 200 file formats, so you can choose among various types of files and attach them to your fax.
- Unlimited Storage: You can store an unlimited number of faxes for life in your account and even archive the ones you don’t need.
Pros And Cons
- Offers more than 100 free cover letters
- Search faxes
- 14-day trial
- Unlimited storage
- 24×7 support
- Available on Android & iOS devices
- Not the best value -or-money option
- e-sign option unavailable
- Questionable password protection
|Plan||Monthly Price||Annual Price||Pages|
|Home Office User||$ 12/mo||$ 10/mo||Send 100 Pages|
Receive 100 Pages
|Small Business User||$ 25/mo||$ 20.83/mo||Send 300 Pages|
Receive 300 Pages
|Power User||$ 45/mo||$ 37.50/mo||Send 600 Pages|
Receive 600 Pages
All the above-mentioned plans come with the following features:
- Free Local / Toll-Free Fax Numbers
- No Contracts. Cancel anytime
- Email to Fax
- Tag faxes to stay organized
- Fax From Computer, Phones, and Tablet
- Fax Anywhere, Fax Anytime
- Fax up to 50 Recipients
- Unlimited Lifetime Fax Storage
- Send Faxes from Up to 5 Different Emails
- 24/7 Dedicated Support Team
- iOS & Android Mobile Fax App
- Environmentally friendly
Web Interface And App
MyFax has a no-brainer interface; you do not need to be tech-savvy in order to use it. Simply create your account and start faxing.
Even when it comes to the app version on both Android and iOs devices, you can very easily create an account and start faxing.
The interface is neat and straightforward, with options of inbox, attaching files, composing emails, etc.
You can also create a separate fax contact list but at the same time send a message by accessing either list.
Overall, MyFax has a great app and web interface which anyone can easily use.
How To Get Started?
Follow the below-mentioned steps to get started with MyFax:
1. Go to the MyFax website and click on the sign-up option in the top right corner.
2. Now, select your country and enter your country code.
3. Enter your name, last name, and email address.
4. Lastly, fill in your card details, including your name, address, credit card details, etc.
How To Send A Fax Using MyFax?
Once you have created your account and signed in, you just need to follow these simple steps to start sending faxes:
- Open your new email message, and now, in the “To” field, fill the recipient’s fax number followed by @send.myfax.com
- Now attach any documents that you would like to send. (You can attach up to ten files.)
- Now click on send; it’s that easy!
MyFax offers customer service 24×7, and you can get in touch with them by calling them on their toll-free number (866) 378-2373 or by sending them an email at [email protected]
If you have any queries related to their service, then you can also check out their FAQ section.
NPC MyFax Ratings
|Ease of use||4.8/5|
Customer Ratings And Reviews
MyFax has an excellent average rating of 4.7/5 stars which is given by a total of 960 users on TrustPilot.
Among the reviews, 82% of people gave it a 5-star rating, and 7% of people gave it a 1-star rating. You can read the reviews yourself by visiting TrustPilot.
What differentiates It?
MyFax differentiates from others in terms of the number of faxes it allows us to send and receive.
It also gives us the option to choose from more than a hundred free cover letters, which is great. And the fact that you can send faxes to fifty people at a time is quite commendable too.
I used MyFax by signing up for their free trial. So signing up was super easy.
I installed the MyFax app on my android mobile, and the app was free of any bugs and had a very simple design. All the features were easily accessible, and I was able to send fax very easily.
I called my friend to confirm how long it took for her to receive the fax and if the quality of the fax was good, and MyFax passed in both things as she received the fax within 3 minutes, and the quality of the fax was not extremely good, but it was good enough.
|Features||Choice of Fax numbers, Supports multiple formats, etc.||It supports multiple formats, add multiple recipients, etc.|
|Fees||$10-$45 per month||$9.96/mo – $37.95/mo|
|Mobile Version||Android & iOS||Android & iOS|
|Free Trial||14-day trial||14-day trial|
|Cancelation charges||No charge||No charge|
|Recepients||Add up to 50 people||Add up to 50 people|
How We Review Fax Services?
Based on the below-mentioned points, we review fax services:
- Based on the below-mentioned points, we review fax services:
- Format support
- Fax quality
- e-sign feature
- Ease of sending and receiving fax
- User interface
- Features and services offered, etc.
MyFax is a good fax service that offers a variety of features and services, including free calling numbers, app versions, free cover letters, etc. However, does it offer value for money?
I would say no, because its competitors, such as MetroFax and Cocofax offer many more features for a lesser price, so you can always consider them for their better alternatives.
Is MyFax legit?
Yes, MyFax is legit and is used by a lot of people.
Is MyFax accredited by BBB?
No, MyFax is not accredited by BBB.
Can I use more than one email id to send faxes?
Yes, you can use up to five email IDs to send and receive faxes on MyFax.
Can I cancel my MyFax account anytime?
MyFax does not bind you in any contract and you can cancel their services anytime you like.
Does MyFax offer services in the UK?
Yes, MyFax offers its service in the UK as well, you can visit their website for more informationl.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.