You can use various ways to earn money with Panda Research.
You can make money by watching videos, searching the web, playing games, installing apps, and referring others to this service.
This site’s earning potential is high, so you can rely on it while looking for an extra income source.
In this Panda Research review, we will talk about basic and advanced details of the platform that anyone must know before signing up for the platform.
|Earning Options||Taking surveys|
|Withdrawal Option||PayPal, gift cards, cash card, etc|
- You can earn money on Panda research by taking surveys, shopping online, giving referrals, or reading emails.
- For completing each survey, you can expect to get $1.5-$3 & for some of the harder surveys available on the site, pay around $50.
- You need to have a minimum of $25 to withdraw money, and you can do so via PayPal or coupons and discounts.
- It offers a payout every 15th of the month through PayPal
- Panda Research has a rating of only 2.8/5 on Trustpilot. You can check out Swagbucks, which is a high-rated survey site.
What is Panda Research?
Panda Research is a paid survey site. It helps you to earn extra money online by taking online surveys.
You can get paid money for taking surveys and other activities offered on this site. You will get paid differently for each activity.
The amount will change according to your population, time spent on activities, and each survey’s difficulty level.
Why choose Panda Research?
Panda Research pays good money for each survey you take on this platform.
It also has a lot of activities that you can choose from, including watching videos, taking surveys, and shopping for cashback.
The average amount earned is $3 per hour on Panda Research. Some surveys can give you better rates, and some pay less regardless of their difficulty level.
Some of the major reasons to choose Panda Research over other survey sites include:
- Earn easy money by completing the relevant surveys
- Enjoy different coupons, discounts, and vouchers for online shopping and other activities
- Refer your colleagues and friends and earn big rewards
- Get the payout every 15th of the month through PayPal
Read: Pinecone Research Review
Also Read: MyPoints Review
Pros and Cons of Panda Research
- There are different ways to make cash at this site
- Getting started with Panda Research is pretty simple and easy
- You can even earn $25-$75 for the longer surveys
- For the paid emails and premium surveys, you can earn a handsome amount
- You need at least $25 in your account balance to withdraw your rewards
- Users might have to wait for a long time to get in touch with Panda Research customer support
- Sometimes the withdrawals take more than 90 days through PayPal
Minimum Withdrawal at Panda Research
You can withdraw your earnings when you have earned $25. There are two options to earn money with Panda Research.
You can either participate in surveys for getting cash or earn rewards for shopping online.
Panda Research’s surveys will pay you differently according to their difficulty level.
Some of the harder surveys available on the site pay around $50, while the easiest ones will pay you only around $1-$5 per survey.
Earning Options at Panda Research
Panda Research does not offer many ways to earn money. Let’s have a look at the limited options available.
- By Taking Surveys – The best way to start earning with Panda Research is through surveys. You can choose to follow up with surveys daily and get paid differently depending on each survey’s difficulty level. For completing each survey you can expect to get $1.5-$3. Some higher end surveys may pay you even more than that.
2. Shop Online – You can also shop online using Panda Research coupons, cashback offers, and vouchers to earn extra money in your Panda Research account.
3. Referrals – Referrals are an excellent way to earn bucks at Panda Research without doing any work. You will need $25 in your account balance to become a referral partner of this site. Panda Research pays you 10% of what your referral earns, excluding the earnings from emails.
4. Emails – This is a unique thing; Panda Research pays you for even reading emails. You can expect to get $25 per payout and to get started; you have to join their email service.
Also Read: How Long Does It Take To Complete A Survey?
Withdrawal Options at Panda Research Review
There are two ways to get your earnings. You can either withdraw it through PayPal or coupons and discounts.
If you have earned $25, you can withdraw it through PayPal. There is a maximum withdrawal limit of $25 only through PayPal.
The withdrawal from the site takes a bit longer than the others, so make sure that you are not running behind on your schedule on this account.
How To Get Started? (Step-Wise-Step process)
Creating your account on Panda Research is super easy. You can follow the below-mentioned steps to join it.
1) Create your account by going to Panda Research’s website. Here you will see the Join now option. Click on that.
2) Now fill in all the details in the form like name, address, email address, age, gender, Zip, DOB, etc. Once you have filled in all the information, now click on continue.
3) Now check your email and confirm your account creation by clicking on the link in your email.
4) That’s it! Your account is created now. Now you will be able to take part in research and surveys and make money easily.
That’s it! It is that simple.
Now all you need to do is join this site, take surveys, and get paid. You can do many things on this platform to earn some cash.
NPC Panda Research Ratings
|Easy of use||3.8/5|
|Ease of withdrawing money||2.5/5|
Read in detail How Do We Review The Best Survey Sites?
Customer Ratings And Reviews
Reading the customer reviews and checking the site’s rating is a very good way of knowing whether the site is even worth it’s salt.
And for this reason, we checked the online ratings of Panda Research, but it does not have a very good rating. Four people have given it an average rating of 2.8 stars.
Our Experience at Panda Research
We tried different activities on the Panda Research site, including surveys and reading paid emails.
Also, we earned about $4 for every 2 hours of activity that we completed. We also got $5 for referring friends to join this site.
The best way to get started with Panda Research is by taking surveys that have small rewards attached and reaching out to some people you know using Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. You will also earn when you refer your friends to join this site.
|Company||Panda Research||Vindale Research|
|Earning Options||Taking surveys||Complete surveys, Watch videos, Read reward mails, etc.|
|Withdrawal Option||PayPal, gift cards, cash card, etc.||PayPal, gift cards, cash card, etc.|
|BBB rating||Not accredited||Not accredited|
Panda Research is a decent choice for those who want to earn extra money online by taking online surveys.
Referrals are a great way to earn money from Panda Research Review without doing any work.
But You will need $25 in your account balance to become a referral partner of this site which makes it less appealing than its competitors.
Personally, we love and recommend our top favorite site Toluna for earning money.
You can earn money on Toluna by taking surveys and through their free product trials, contests, referrals, etc.
The minimum threshold for withdrawing money from Toluna is $10, and you can withdraw money through cards, PayPal, and even Payoneer. You should check out our full-length review on Toluna to learn more.
Is Panda Research review legit and honest?
Yes, Panda Research is a legit and honest site. The site has been in the business for many years.
You can start earning money from this site only after passing their simple registration process.
How long does it take to get paid with Panda Research?
Withdrawal from Panda Research review takes a bit longer than others because it comes through PayPal, which takes longer than other sites for processing the payment.
Is there any trial period for Panda Research?
There is no trial period with Panda Research because you need to have an account to start earning on this site.
Do you get points on Panda Research?
No, the site only pays in the form of dollars, and you get a different rate for every survey depending upon the complexity of the survey.
Which is a better alternative to Panda Research?
Survey Junkie is a better alternative to Panda Research.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.