Imagine having a service that lets you send a fax and also lets you interact with your team members by providing additional services like calling, texting, conducting a meeting, etc. If you think that’s impossible, then you are wrong.
In this RingCentral Fax Reviews, we will tell you about this excellent fax service that does much more than just sending faxes.
Make sure to read until the end so you don’t miss out on anything important.
|Guide||RingCentral Fax Reviews|
|Features||Fax scheduling, add multiple recipients, etc.|
|Price||$19.15/user/mo – $28.49/user/mo|
|Mobile Version||Android & iOS|
- RingCentral Fax offers VoIP software that allows you to communicate with each other via call or chat along with faxing.
- It integrates with Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., and also comes with advanced spam blocking feature.
- RingCentral allows you to send faces to up to 50 people at once.
- RingCentral is more suitable for companies, and its monthly plans at RingCentral start at $19.15/user/mo.
What Is RingCentral Fax?
RingCentral not only offers an easy way to send and receive a fax, but it also offers VoIP software for all your office needs, be it communicating with each other via call or chat or even scheduling a meeting.
All this takes place under an encrypted network making all your communications secure.
Another cool thing is that RingCentral integrates with all the popular cloud storage services like Google Drive, Dropbox, etc., which helps you in faxing files straight from your phone.
RingCentral has some really handy features like online file sharing and advanced fax spam blocking.
However, it does not support the e-signing documents feature and is also a bit pricey as compared to other similar options. Let us dig deeper and look at the kinds of services and features RingCentral Fax offers.
- Send Fax in Minutes – RingCentral lets you keep your existing fax number or lets you set up a toll-free number, vanity number, or local number.
- Integration – RingCentral Fax can integrate with all the popular storage services such as Google Drive, Dropbox, etc. This feature lets you send files straight from your phone with ease.
- Fax Broadcasting – You can do Fax broadcasting using RingCentral Fax and add up to 50 recipients at a time to send faxes.
- Fax Scheduling – RingCentral Fax also lets you schedule fax prior to your meetings.
- Advanced Spam Blocking – This service comes with user-level blocking capabilities, which let you block any unwanted fax.
- Solutions For All – As mentioned above, RingCentral offers full-fledged office solutions apart from just faxing service. It offers these services to all sizes of businesses, be it startups, enterprises, or even small businesses, and caters to more than twelve sectors, including healthcare, legal, education, manufacturing, non-profit, government, retail, and more.
- All-in-one Solutions – Along with sending and receiving a fax, RingCentral also lets you conduct video meetings, make calls and chat with your team members.
- Unified Number – You don’t need a different number each time you make a call or send a fax. RingCentral offers a unified number to you that you can use without any confusion.
- Confidential Sharing – RingCentral Fax offers really tight security and lets you send and receive fax over an encrypted TLS connection; and also lets you store them in accounts that are password protected.
RingCentral Fax is a bit pricey as compared to other similar options that we have reviewed. It essentially offers two plans; let’s have a look at them:
$17.99/user/mo for a yearly plan
|1500 faxes per user, per month|
Compatible with physical devices
RingCentral mobile app
|RingCentral MVP standard||$28.49/user/mo|
$20.99/user/mo for a yearly plan
|Unlimited internet fax.|
Video meetings with up to 100 participants.
Domestic minutes and SMS MMS bundles included.
Integrates with all your apps, including Google, Microsoft Teams, and more.
Advanced PBX business phone system.
Inbound caller ID, call recording, auto-receptionist.
Internal team messaging.
Unlimited audio conferencing.
In case you need additional numbers, you will have to pay $4.99/user/mo. Also, RingCentral Fax also offers a 14-day free trial which is limited to up to five users.
If you want to send faxes outside of US or Canada, then you will have to pay additional 3.9 cents for each page.
Pros And Cons
- 14-day free trial.
- Advanced security features.
- Easy-to-use interface.
- HIPAA compliance.
- Integration with third-party services.
- Schedule Fax.
- No e-sign document feature.
- Unresponsive customer support.
- No international numbers.
Desktop and Mobile Apps
RingCentral Fax works on the web (Windows & macOS) and on the phone (Android & iOs). When I tested it on my laptop (Running Windows 10), I did not find any issue.
The Desktop app was quick to install, and the interface was quite straightforward to use.
You are just required to log in to your account, and on the left-hand menu, you will find a phone icon, using which you can start composing and sending your Fax.
I also installed the RingCentral Fax app on my android phone; the design was sleek and again offered a straightforward interface.
In the app, you will be able to see three navigation icons which are Fax, message, and contacts, at the bottom. You can easily send Fax to up to 50 people at one time using it.
How To Send And Receive Fax On RingCentral Fax?
You can follow the below-mentioned steps to send fac using RingCentral Fax:
- Open RingCentral Fax on your mobile web browser.
- It starts by prompting you to add the recipient’s number, which you can type in manually or select from the contact list.
- You will see thirteen cover page templates; click on the checkbox to include the one you like.
- Now you will see the option to select and add files from your phone or computer. You can add files directly from your Dropbox, Google Drive, etc., or from your computer or phone.
- Next, you will get two options; to send the Fax right away or to schedule it for a later time. Hit on schedule and select a date and time, or click on send Fax if you don’t want to schedule.
How to receive a fax?
Any fax you receive can be seen in the app or web browser directly, or you can access it on your email linked to your RingCentral Fax account.
How To Get Started?
1. To get started with RingCentral Fax, just go to their website and click on “Try Free.”
2. Now select a toll-free number of your choice and click on “Contact Information.”
3. Now fill in your name, last name, email address, mobile number, number of employees, etc., and click on checkout.
4. Next, you just have to select a plan, add your billing address, and click on “Start a free trial.”
5. Once you do that, you will get a confirmation email. Once you confirm your account by clicking on the link, your account will be created.
When we went through the customer reviews online, we found a plethora of complaints concerning their customer support.
Users had a hard time getting in touch with them, and they were not able to help them with the queries.
However, if you want to contact them, you can try to do so by calling them at (800) 574 5290 this number or by live chatting with their support executive on their website. They claim to be available 24×7.
Customer Ratings And Reviews
RingCentral Fax has an average rating of 2 stars out of 449 customer reviews on Trustpilot.
But the majority of these reviews concern their poor customer service. People didn’t have much issues with their fax service.
NPC RingCentral Fax Ratings
|Ease of use||4.5/5|
So I opted for the fourteen-day trial to test how RingCentral Fax is really.
After creating my account, I installed the RingCentral Fax app with a sleek design and user-friendly interface. I had no trouble composing the fax.
Also, I wanted to see if the quality of the files and image would degrade or not, and to my surprise, the font and the image quality did not degrade a bit.
I also had the option to schedule the fax, which is something that I haven’t seen in any other similar service. Overall, RingCentral offers a great experience of sending fax online.
What Differentiates It?
RingCentral Fax does not only offer fax service but also offers a full-fledged office solution for communicating with your team members, which is really great.
Apart from this, it lets you schedule fax to be delivered at a different time and date, which is excellent given that no other service offers this feature.
Also, in terms of security RingCentral Fax is quite commendable. All your fax and messages remain encrypted, which ensures that your data remains safe at all costs.
|Features||Fax scheduling, add multiple recipients, etc.||It supports multiple formats, adds multiple recipients, etc.|
|Fees||$19.15/user/mo – $28.49/user/mo||$9.96/mo – $37.95/mo|
|Mobile Version||Android & iOS||Android & iOS|
|Free Trial||14-day trial||14-day trial|
|Cancelation charges||No charge||No charge|
|Recipients||Add up to 50 people||Add up to 50 people|
How We Review Fax Services?
We review Fax services based on the below-mentioned factors:
- Features and services offer
- Accessibility of contact list
- Format support
- Ease of sending and receiving fax
- Customer reviews
- User interface
- Availability of cover letters
Although RingCentral Fax is a bit pricey, it does offer unique features and services.
Having said that, it does not offer an e-sign document feature and also has terrible customer support. If you fax a lot, then their plans can benefit you surely.
We hope you found this RingCentral Fax review helpful.
Is RingCentral Fax legit?
Yes, RingCentral Fax is HIPAA compliant and is hundred percent legit.
Can I send fax to multiple people using RingCentral Fax?
Yes, you can send a fax to multiple people at the same time.
Can I block junk Faxes?
Yes, RingCentral Fax lets you block spam or unwanted fax, unlike conventional Fax services.
Does RingCentral Fax charge any cancelation fees?
No, if you cancel your free trial before 14 days, then you will not be charged by them.
Does RingCentral Fax offer a toll-free Fax number?
Yes, it offers you to set up your own toll-free number.
Shefali Jain is a Content Editor & Writer at National Planning Cycles.
After completing her graduation in hospitality, Shefali decided to follow her passion and started writing. Shefali has been writing for two years now and contributes to our website as a skilled editor and content writer with strong research skills. Writing product and service reviews, biographies, and book reviews are some of her key areas, among many others in which she specializes.