This article will discuss how to see sensitive content on Twitter 2022 on Android, iOS, and the web.
Twitter is one of the biggest social media platforms that billions of people use in total, and hundreds of millions of new posts are coming into the platform daily.
Social media platforms like Twitter, since there is this much content coming in every hour, day, and month, have to be careful who can post what on their platform.
Even though they have their or security regarding tweets that concern other people, they still keep some tweets that are known as sensitive content.
Every account automatically has the option “not see sensitive content” ticked, and you have to remove this to see everything.
- Viewing sensitive content on Android is rather easy as compared to iOS.
- Changing your account settings to see sensitive content on Twitter is buried deep in the app.
- If you have muted words or blocked accounts, they will not be shown in your feed apart from sensitive content.
Web – December 2022
Changing the sensitivity settings on the web is similar to Android and iOS. Go to the browser you are using and go to twitter.com to log in to your account.
- After logging in, you will have the whole menu on the left side. You don’t have to click on your pictures like Android or iOS.
- On the menu on the left, click on more with three dots on it, and another menu will pop up. In that menu, find “settings and privacy.”
- You will have another menu to choose from on the screen, and you must find “privacy and safety” and click on it.
- In this menu, find “content you see,” on the third row, and click on it. This is the section where you change what you see and what you don’t.
- There, uncheck the box “display media that may contain sensitive content.”
- As a next step, you should also go to “search settings” and uncheck “hide sensitive content” to see sensitive things in your search box.
- After that, you can go back to the Twitter experience.
Android & ios
The new update doesn’t allow you to change the sensitive content setting on twitter. To do that you have to use the browser and follow the website method as guided above in the video which is acutally easy.
As you can see, changing your account settings to see sensitive content on Twitter is actually not that hard whether you are using Android, iOS, or Web.
It is a bit buried deep in the apps or the browser, you have to know where to look, and we provided you with the information you need on three of these platforms to make your Twitter experience easier.
There are no other settings you have to do to see sensitive content on Twitter Of 2022.
However, if you have muted words or blocked accounts, they will not be shown in your feed apart from sensitive content.
Why does Twitter block me from Seeing Sensitive Content on Twitter?
Because there might be things that some people might not want to see or might hurt some people, so Twitter automatically puts a censor on these tweets. Even though you can choose to see them individually, if you think you don’t mind seeing hateful stuff, you can remove it easily.
Is it hard to see sensitive content on Twitter Of 2022?
Not at all since the setting to see sensitive content on Twitter is right there, and you can switch it off anytime you want.
How to see sensitive content on Twitter in 2022 if I am using a browser on an Android?
There are no special procedures to change the settings if you are using a browser on an Android. You must follow the procedure discussed in this article’s “web” heading.
Amit Gupta is the founder of National Planning Cycles, a company that helps startups, individuals, and small businesses with their financial planning. He has a vast amount of experience in the finance sector, having managed Google Play accounts for some of the world’s most successful unicorns. Amit is an expert in his field, and he uses his knowledge to help others achieve their individual goals.