As you may already know, every American citizen has the right to access public records.
However, accessing those documents isn’t always easy, and the hardest part is to find what you are looking for.
With this Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup Review, we’d like to analyze a tool that can help you with that.
In particular, we’re discussing one of its features: the one that allows you to discover the owner of a particular phone number.
Let’s find out everything you need to know about this powerful tool!
|Guide||Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup Review|
|Features||Phone lookup, Background search, etc|
What is Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup?
Truthfinder is a public records search engine. However, among its features, you’ll find the Reverse Phone Lookup.
This particular feature allows you to discover who is the owner of a certain phone number.
If you have someone calling you repeatedly, for example, with this tool, you can easily discover who’s calling you.
Why Should You Choose It?
There are a lot of reasons for using Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup other than the one we’ve already mentioned as an example.
This tool can become extremely important when:
- you need to identify a scam caller
- there is someone bothering you with calls or texts
- you need to identify the identity of online sellers
- Search for public records associated with a phone number
- Check the identity of someone you’re dating for the first time.
Pros and Cons
- Extremely easy to use.
- Quite affordable
- Extremely useful additional features.
Plans and Pricing
Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup isn’t free, but it’s not expensive. With less than $5 you can look up unlimited phone numbers!
However, your subscription will be automatically renewed after a month unless you unsubscribe.
So, if you only check one or a few numbers, remember to enter your account page and click unsubscribe.
As we’ve mentioned, even though in this Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup review, we’re only focusing on the phone lookup feature, Truthfinder is far more powerful than this.
By connecting to their website, you can start a deep public records search by proving all the information you have and clicking Search.
The following are Truthfinder’s other main features.
You can use this tool if you need to find more information about a specific person.
You can enter their name and city, and the website will provide anything that’ll jump out the State’s Public Records.
With this tool, you can easily browse any type of public record. As you may know, public records include criminal records, court records, marriage and divorce records, and more…
You can use this tool just like a common search engine: enter the information you have and browse through the results. It’ll be extremely easy to find out what you’re looking for.
With this tool, you can pull out a person’s background that includes information about:
- Business associates.
How To Get Started with Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup?
You can easily find out the owner of a phone number with Truthfinder by simply following these steps:
- Go to the truth finder Reverse Phone Lookup webpage.
- In the search bar, enter the phone number and click Search.
- Check out. The service isn’t free, so before showing the results page, you’ll be asked to pay for it (it’s less than $5! – see the pricing section)
- Browse through the results to find out who’s calling you!
the best alternatives
These are the most popular alternatives to Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup:
Truecaller – With this tool, you can identify the owners of phone numbers and also block them, searching for other basic information.
Read Truecaller Review
Peoplefinders – Unlike Truthfinder, this service doesn’t require a membership. However, if you need the tool repeatedly, you’ll need to purchase their premium plan. It provides a user-friendly interface, and it allows you to identify phone numbers’ owners and run background checks.
Read Peoplefinders Review
Spokeo – Spokeo was born to help people reconnect with friends and relatives they’ve lost track of. However, you can use its tools to simply discover the identity behind a phone number.
Read Spokeo Review
What Makes It Better Than Others
Truthfinder is the most immediate tool when you need to quickly check a phone number.
Furthermore, if you need a deeper investigation, you don’t need to pass to another platform; you can exploit Truthfinder’s other features to browse through the entire background of a person.
Our Take Of Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup
In our Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup review, we’ve highlighted how Truthfinder is extremely easy to use.
You can use it just like any other search engine, but you’ll be searching through public records!
The Reverse Phone Lookup feature is one of the easiest to use; the fact that on the same website, you can exploit many other services (like public records search) is very convenient. This is suitable for both a quick search and a deep investigation.
Our Experience With Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup Review
Our team tested Truthfinder Reverse Phone Lookup in several ways:
- We entered our own phone numbers, and the results the software provided were always accurate.
- We enter an old phone number that a member of the team knows by heart. It’s a schoolmate’s old phone number (remember when we used to know our friends’ phone numbers by heart?). This was a test on an old phone number, and the results provided informed us that it is no longer active. However, the identity of the owner matched one of the schoolmates!
Do I need to log in to use Truthfinder?
Yes, you do. Logging in is easy:
- Click login
- enter your credential
- Click login
- Start using the tool!
How do I cancel my subscription?
- Access your Truthfinder account
- Go to Membership settings
- Click on Cancel Subscription
Can I cancel my subscription by phone?
Yes, you can call Truthfinder support number ((800) 699-8081 Between 7:00 am to 7:00 pm PT, Monday – Friday).
- Provide your account info
- Ask to cancel your subscription.